Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3561055;
    Here are my thoughts on the whole Reid being F3 situation.......

Yes, they are showing the Reid cannot commit angle. And yes that is probably the reason that they will EDIT his exit for this show.

But I've said it before and I'll say it again, Jillian simply does not show enough interest in him as she ought to. From the entire season, he has had a slow start. Why, not enough interest. And, when she finally does start showing some interest, watch her body langauage towards him. Don't look at the scenes where he is making a joke or something because she finds him hillarious (he is a really funny guy) but while greeting him etc. She always turns away and their kisses are just not passionate enough.

I love Reid, he is the best thing this show has had in a while but I really do think he will find his princess - away from this show.
    She initiated the kiss while they were walking in Spain...she pulled him to her. She did again at the dinner table when he said that was the gentleman thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3561189;
    She initiated the kiss while they were walking in Spain...she pulled him to her. She did again at the dinner table when he said that was the gentleman thing to do.
    If you watch the preview (the video, not the screencap) of them in the white bathrobes, Reid is turned to put something on the bed, and she has her arms wrapped around his neck before he is hardly looking at her.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

If the f3 is at the mta then we know he is not coming back to propose or if he does then she doesn't accept. Jmo

This is a question about an earlier screencap (look on page 3 of the screencap board for the picture). There are pictures of Jillian in her FRC dress at the place where she will meet both men, but it definitely is in Spain and not Hawaii. Why did they do that?

Quote Originally Posted by reidlove;3561310;
    This is a question about an earlier screencap (look on page 3 of the screencap board for the picture). There are pictures of Jillian in her FRC dress at the place where she will meet both men, but it definitely is in Spain and not Hawaii. Why did they do that?

CH said those shots were taken for promotional purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by reidlove;3561310;

It was a promo pic for the early part of the season, before the FRC happened they needed to stage it for commercials and previews.

Oh ok, thanks!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3561055;
    Here are my thoughts on the whole Reid being F3 situation.......

Yes, they are showing the Reid cannot commit angle. And yes that is probably the reason that they will EDIT his exit for this show.

But I've said it before and I'll say it again, Jillian simply does not show enough interest in him as she ought to. From the entire season, he has had a slow start. Why, not enough interest. And, when she finally does start showing some interest, watch her body langauage towards him. Don't look at the scenes where he is making a joke or something because she finds him hillarious (he is a really funny guy) but while greeting him etc. She always turns away and their kisses are just not passionate enough.

I love Reid, he is the best thing this show has had in a while but I really do think he will find his princess - away from this show.
    I don't know what show you're watching

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3561177;
    I wonder if we will see that scene of them on that surf board.
    We may not! When the season previews were put together neither Reid or Ed had been on their FDs. So they didn't have any clips. Since then they have not shown that clip again in any preview.

Those who are expecting Reid to go at f3 will not be surprised. Those who have taken it for granted that Ed or Kip will not be f3 may be the ones to be shocked if it were to happen. This upcoming episode might well be the one with the highest rating to date for this season, I think.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3561342;
    We may not! When the season previews were put together neither Reid or Ed had been on their FDs. So they didn't have any clips. Since then they have not shown that clip again in any preview.

Those who are expecting Reid to go at f3 will not be surprised. Those who have taken it for granted that Ed or Kip will not be f3 may be the ones to be shocked if it were to happen. This upcoming episode might well be the one with the highest rating to date for this season, I think.

Wait a sec, you bring up a great question

Which preview was the Kip surfboard shown? If it was the first season one, then it couldn't have been from his LCD as those hadn't been filmed yet right? Now if it was the the second season one that maybe they showed around Vancouver dates?? then it could be from his LCD. Anyone remember?
    We need not think alike to love alike