Page 53 of 668 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153553 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3459568;
    I was thinking the same thing.The first two are definitiely Kip,but the hat in the third picture is what is throwing me off completely.
    But it seems to be the same shirt Kip is wearing during his HTD. Shoulder straps (don't know what they're called) #29 in screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3459568;
    I was thinking the same thing.The first two are definitiely Kip,but the hat in the third picture is what is throwing me off completely.

EDIT: Jillian is wearing the same shirt in the 2nd picture as she is in the 3rd pic.So if the second one is Kip than the 3rd one has to be as well.
    Why does it have to be him? Maybe she is on a 2-on-1 date or a 3-on-1 date. Like last season when Jason went (live) on the radio with 3 girls and had some quality time afterwards with all of them
    Why can't love be simple?
    Because it's the Bachelor(ette)

Quote Originally Posted by Incretsible;3459578;
    Why does it have to be him? Maybe she is on a 2-on-1 date or a 3-on-1 date. Like last season when Jason went (live) on the radio with 3 girls and had some quality time afterwards with all of them
    Somehow I just think it is later in the show than the 2 on 1would be.Especially given the intimacy vibe I get from the third pic.

The first one looks to be David to me.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3459598;
    i agree! that looks like mr. FIR to me not Kip

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3459598;
    I thought the exact same thing. The guy in the pictures build looks to big to be Kip.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3459322;
    The guy with the cap looks like Reid from that angle esp. the smile. She really "likes" the guy.
    In the 2nd pic especially I think you can make a case that it is Reid. There is that black strap watch again. Looking at hands is hard too because Kip and Reid have similar hands (thinking of Reid's twitter profile pic). It sucks that these guys look so much alike in profile and all their hair is so similar in pics.

FORT Newbie

Regarding the screen cap where someone is putting a flower into Jillian's hair and it's being said that is Reid in Hawaii - I'm no expert and I've never been to those islands, but that flower doesn't look exotic enough to be Hawaiian. It looks like a gerbera daisy to me. Not to say there couldn't be daisies in Hawaii. Am I out of my mind?

Quote Originally Posted by stormy9091;3459636;
    Regarding the screen cap where someone is putting a flower into Jillian's hair and it's being said that is Reid in Hawaii - I'm no expert and I've never been to those islands, but that flower doesn't look exotic enough to be Hawaiian. It looks like a gerbera daisy to me. Not to say there couldn't be daisies in Hawaii. Am I out of my mind?
    I don't think it's in Hawaii either. I think it's in Spain or perhaps even Canada or US. You can get that flower at any flower shop/stand.

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3456351;
    shuffle board scoreboard in the background? where is this? lol

Sorry if someone has already posted this, I haven't gotten to the end. I think this may be in Canada at some rink. The little symbol looks like the broomy sweepy game kinda like shuffle board on ice. Sorry for all the technical terms.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow