Page 52 of 668 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152552 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Is it just me or does it look like Kip in all of the sc?lol

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3459344;
    Is it just me or does it look like Kip in all of the sc?lol
    LOL. He is in at least 90% of them, I swear!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3459137;
    I would guess so.
    It seems very FDish to me.

I'm about 95% sold on the idea of there being 5 HTDs, 4FDs in Spain, 3FDs in Hawaii, then a F2. Everything in these caps is pointing towards that. Unless someone can prove it wrong, I'm gonna stick with that. Also, the timeline fits with this scenario, and Chris mentioned that having extra guys changed the whole season.

I feel like the big picture is there, it's just a little too blurry to really see it yet.

Was that Chris's hint that the f1 is from the extra 5 that showed up later? There was a reason for making that extra 5 show up later, for all we know they may have filmed an M&G with them too that we just don't know about. Since none of these guys are going to spill the beans about what really happened it could well be set up to hide the real winner in the 5 so viewers won't deduce the f1 based on past shows.

They make a point of showing Reid getting his first rose and a humorous moment shared between them. She likes a guy with a sense of humor. Plus he's been sort of invisible so far and she said her Mr. Invisible is there. So who knows!

Too bad if Kip gets his heart broken...............but didn't Chris say "could Kip break her heart?". So something is up there. Of the five Chris said to look out for, Reid is not on the list. Just another way to hide Mr. Invisible.

My 2 cents worth for some of the screencaps:

screencaps #24

guy on motorcycle = Reid (if you go by watch straps)

guy on bed with the cap (she's wearing plaid shirt) = Kip - same black shirt with shoulder tabs that we've seen him in already

buy on bed when he's in white shirt and she's wearing white dress = ?? sideburns seem too wide for Kip and too long for Reid - hair says not Mike

guy on bike date = ??? long legs though

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3459359;
    LOL. After Jason's fiasco, that would mean Kip can't be the Final, final one.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3459359;
    Yeah, I know. I've been on the lookout for Mike sc in NY and so far nothing! I think I saw one, but the background doesn't look like any place I've seen in the city.

TPTB are making the sluethers truly slueth this season!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3459011;
    Awesome find momoftrips!!! It looks like a match to me...

It looks like Kip wears the same shirt on his hometown date that he wore in his pre-show video...the purple flowers match??
    reality, where did you get the bottom picture of Kip?

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3459489;
    reality, where did you get the bottom picture of Kip?
    pretty sure that's the same shirt I was talking about in the pictures of Jillian with the guy on the bed when the guy is wearing a cap. #24 in screencaps thread.

I was wondering if you've determined if these are all Kip? The hands are a match, notice the bony knuckles where he's holding her hand in the top two. But the third photo with Jillian in the plaid shirt and the guy in the hat does not look like Kip to me, but it would have to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3459560;
    I was wondering if you've determined if these are all Kip? The hands are a match, notice the bony knuckles where he's holding her hand in the top two. But the third photo with Jillian in the plaid shirt and the guy in the hat does not look like Kip to me, but it would have to be.

I was thinking the same thing.The first two are definitiely Kip,but the hat in the third picture is what is throwing me off completely.

EDIT: Jillian is wearing the same shirt in the 2nd picture as she is in the 3rd pic.So if the second one is Kip than the 3rd one has to be as well.