Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3554944;
    I noticed the same thing about Kiptyn's expression. It looked to me as though he thought Jillian and Reid made an adorable couple.....even he couldn't deny the obvious.

Is anyone else concerned about how thin Jillian looks in the pic where she is with her father and she is wearing jeans and a trench coat.
    What pic is that? But, yes...it concerns me how skinny she's looking.

I noticed the same thing about Kiptyn's expression. It looked to me as though he thought Jillian and Reid made an adorable couple.....even he couldn't deny the obvious.

Is anyone else concerned about how thin Jillian looks in the pic where she is with her father and she is wearing jeans and a trench coat.

I have not seen that pic??

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3554582;
    With Reid, she turns her head to the side. Kiptyn she is moving her face towards him.

Thoughts ?????
    I kind of saw it in a different manner...I see it as Jillian is aware of Reid's body language and when she turns her face away from Reid she is doing so to give him better access to her neck...she knows that is where he is going to go...and she is waiting because he aways whispers something into her ear.
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

I did at first but then when I looked closer at the picture I realized that the wash of her jeans makes her look skinnier than at first glance. The back half of her jean legs are much darker than the front so it virtually cuts the leg in half visually and makes it look much thinner.
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by deedreamer;3554986;
    I kind of saw it in a different manner...I see it as Jillian is aware of Reid's body language and when she turns her face away from Reid she is doing so to give him better access to her neck...she knows that is where he is going to go...and she is waiting because he aways whispers something into her ear.
    I was actually thinking how awkward it is to hug all 3 guys in front of each other...maybe by the time she got to Reid she felt the awkwardness of it....i think I would in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3554582;
    Thanks for these awsome SCs.
    Thoughts ?????
    I am not BL expert, but I remember when Jillian came back after sending Wes off, I noticed Kip looked very happy, laughing, even looks like he was cracking jokes, but Reid looked very somber. Even in that SC, to me, Reid looks kind of sad. I don't know, maybe Kip was happy Wes, presumably the biggest threat to him, was gone, and Reid was sad because he did not receive the first rose, but Ed did? Remember, Reid had considered Ed as a threat from very early on.
    Can't wait to see what happens in next episode, and with Wes gone, hopefully we can see more of each of the F3's date?

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3555039;
    I am not BL expert, but I remember when Jillian came back after sending Wes off, I noticed Kip looked very happy, laughing, even looks like he was cracking jokes, but Reid looked very somber. Even in that SC, to me, Reid looks kind of sad. I don't know, maybe Kip was happy Wes, presumably the biggest threat to him, was gone, and Reid was sad because he did not receive the first rose, but Ed did? Remember, Reid had considered Ed as a threat from very early on.
    Can't wait to see what happens in next episode, and with Wes gone, hopefully we can see more of each of the F3's date?
    Yeah, I know that hurt Reid that he didn't get the first one.

FORT Fogey

I could never reconcile Jillian's sobbing on the couch w/ Chris comforting her just because she cut F2. When has Chris ever done that? Something bigger definitely happens and its got to be the ED thing. I also think when she says "it was hard to hear the things he was saying" it is about ED not Kip. Kip, I think, would be very gracious to Jillian even if she cut him.

Yeah, I've said from the first we heard that VO there is NO WAY that Kiptyn could ever say anything to Jillian that would upset her.

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;3555068;
    I could never reconcile Jillian's sobbing on the couch w/ Chris comforting her just because she cut F2. When has Chris ever done that? Something bigger definitely happens and its got to be the ED thing. I also think when she says "it was hard to hear the things he was saying" it is about ED not Kip. Kip, I think, would be very gracious to Jillian even if she cut him.

If its true that Ed is blue suit/ring guy, then I think that he was going to go through the motions of proposing. However, I'm starting to think that Jillian turns him down after saying goodbye to Kip. Maybe because of being rejected he tells her things that would be hard to hear.

I agree that Kip would be very gracious.