Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by rodschica;3553804;
    guys look at this?! sorry not sure how to post everything on here and can't put arrows to point it out but do you see the sunglasses in this shot on the bed? maybe someone can find SC of the guys sunglasses?

sanlee you are the one who blew up the pic I believe it's #110......anyone had tried to find this out?
    Hmm.....I'm really not seeing sunglasses in the picture. Maybe arrows pointing to it would help.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3553850;
    Hmm.....I'm really not seeing sunglasses in the picture. Maybe arrows pointing to it would help.
    Is it possible that she means the flower petals reflection ...??? They sort of glimmer like the stems of glasses might, but really they are just rose petals.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3553150;
    Thank you steppemaster.

I'm just reposting the hugs for reference. I love how they are so different.

In reference to the 3 hugs from the 3 final bachelors looking so different, I think one of the reasons that Ed's hug looks so awkward is simply because when this snapshot was taken, he hadn't completed the hug. His arms and body are still moving in to fully embrace her and he hasn't gotten to that point yet. You can see her arms aren't completely on his shoulder (on the left side) yet as well. So of course it looks awkward because it looks like his arms and hands are still in the air and not fully around her. I couldn't say for sure without seeing the complete sequence, but this would be my guess and it seems pretty obvious to me this is the case.

But that is just my opinion! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3552357;
    Hey, just had a thought! We have seen the picture of what we think to be Jillian hugging her F2 guy goodbye. IF it were Reid, wouldn't he put his face in her neck, like he always does? I don't think that's what that guy is doing. Again, most of us sadly believe Reid is gone at F3, but just thought I would put that out there!
    I do NOT want Reid to go at F3...I pray Jillian kept her wits about her and kept him to F1.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;3552357;
    Hey, just had a thought! We have seen the picture of what we think to be Jillian hugging her F2 guy goodbye. IF it were Reid, wouldn't he put his face in her neck, like he always does? I don't think that's what that guy is doing. Again, most of us sadly believe Reid is gone at F3, but just thought I would put that out there!
    Yeah, Reid would put his face into her neck. It's like a natural reaction for him.

Quote Originally Posted by science_geek;3553873;
    In reference to the 3 hugs from the 3 final bachelors looking so different, I think one of the reasons that Ed's hug looks so awkward is simply because when this snapshot was taken, he hadn't completed the hug. His arms and body are still moving in to fully embrace her and he hasn't gotten to that point yet. You can see her arms aren't completely on his shoulder (on the left side) yet as well. So of course it looks awkward because it looks like his arms and hands are still in the air and not fully around her. I couldn't say for sure without seeing the complete sequence, but this would be my guess and it seems pretty obvious to me this is the case.

But that is just my opinion! Thanks.
    That's the way I see it too, science geek. Just like the body language expert's opinion....saying that Jillian's connection is better with Reid and she should choose him. But, what footage/cap was he looking at when he gave that opinion? The one where Reid had put the flower in her hair shortly after they met for the picnic date. Hmmm The footage/cap he evaluated of Ed and Kip were at the dinner that night when they had just arrived at the restaurant and were sitting at a table, and were not sitting close (at that moment). It's all in what particular footage/cap they choose to show us/them. If, for example, they had shown the footage/cap of Reid and Jillian meeting for his hometown date sitting on the bench with all the silence and awkwardness, it wouldn't have looked like they had a good connection either. So, I choose to believe my not so expert opinion in that she has a connection with all three, but on different levels. I happen to see the love in her eyes with Ed and a fondness and/or physical attraction for the others. The good thing is knowing her decision has already been made... so none of our positive or negative opinions can or will sway her decision. And, that's a dang good thing for her. I know I'm going to be happy with Jilly's choice whomever it may be because she had the best three guys of the bunch left to choose from. JMO, of course.
    Last edited by Bewitched; 07-09-2009 at 12:22 AM.

It is Reid on the bed with the shorts on. You can see the cuff in the picture and the lack of a back pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;3553972;
    It is Reid on the bed with the shorts on. You can see the cuff in the picture and the lack of a back pocket.
    Not if he's the guy in the tub at the Westin hotel. That bed guy is at the Sheraton.

There was an article that confirmed that both hotels were used.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3553367;
    Interesting shots. I always thought the mysterious brown suit guy was Ed but after looking at those shots I'm not that sure anymore. (referring to the preview of Jillian crying and hugging a guy with a brown suit)
    Boomerlady--hi. Is that the same brown-suited guy whose lower body was shown in the previews Monday night?

Because if it is then that most probably is NOT Ed--the guy who is shown walking quickly and determinedly down a hallway has a much slimmer torso--IMO anyway.

Ed not only has big shoulders but his torso--and waist--are about to become chunky if he does not watch out.

(Ed fans--I'm just stating a physical fact. Has nothing to do with whether I think he's suited for Jill or not. So please pon't take offense.)

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3553813;
    I give up!
    Don't know how to post pictures, but in SC thread #182 if you scroll down and look at the shoes from RC Spain, I think the shoes Brown suit guy is wearing are Reid's. Look at what appears to be a buckle on his left shoe and the toe is not pointed.

Then look at SC #150, scroll down to the 2 pictures of Brown suit guy. Look carefully and I believe you will see that these are actually 2 different suit jackets. Look at the threads in the jackets and I believe they are totally different. Also, these pictures have been flipped by looking at Jill's hair part.

Also, the SC of Jill with her hand on her heart she only ever did for Wes and Ed. But the look on her face is not a happy one.

Lastly, the SC of the bed in #148 I think are not rose petals, but petals from the orchids from Reid and Jill's bathtub SC #145.