Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3552910;
    I think the issue with the uncooked meat in Spain is simple -- they were going on a picnic and didn't have any way to cook it.

Just catching up, sorry if this has been brought up already.

It wasn't that meat which we are talking about... it was the Fondue event.

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3553579;
    Some people noticed that Jillian seemed to be looking more at Ed, than Reid. I'm sure it bugged Reid to not get the 1st rose, since he'd been getting it for awhile. The reality was setting in for him...

The other thing that occurred to me, is if Jillian was avoiding Reid's gaze, cause she knew she had spent the night with Ed, after telling Reid to 'trust her'...

It's already been hell for Jillian, and now it's just gonna get harder...the confusion may be setting in...

I absolutely love the SC of Reid hugging her at the RC, but I have to say, though it pains me greatly, it almost looks like Jillian is looking at Kip...

Even with that, I just can't see how she can pick anyone but Reid...

I agree has to Kip or Reid to Ed's edit is not F1... couldn't help it lol.

Even with that, I just can't see how she can pick anyone but Reid...[/QUOTE]

Has anyone found the SC yet that shows the supposed FRC necklace on Jillian when she is hugging brown suit guy?
    Please?

Quote Originally Posted by atlMD;3553618;
    I said before that her hug was different and I agree that it seems she was trying to avoid his eyes and I agree is guilt having spent the night with Ed after saying "trust me". To me her body language was iffy and I think Reid noticed it. Who knows, this maybe the reason for whatever happens during thier date next week -JMO! Remember, this is a guy that does not open up easily. Whatever happens, I hope that he's ok @ the end Jillian or not and I really hope Jillian is happy with her choice. One more thing, all of this trust me talk maybe why Jillian never really said much about Reid until very recently.
    Reid is very perspective. If he thought she was backing away in the least, I guarantee he will pull back. If she has lead anyone on, I think it has been Reid with all the "trust me" talk. Perhaps that is the reason she doesn't talk about him because she might feel bad about it?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3553745;
    Has anyone found the SC yet that shows the supposed FRC necklace on Jillian when she is hugging brown suit guy?
    Please?
    Yup, someone did post it earlier. I will try to find it for you. Got it! Here you go ~

FORT Newbie

Okay guys, I just noticed something that may sound completely crazy, but hear me out. I was looking at the "brown suit" guy in the screencap thread, and the guys legs seem to be on the skinny side. Especially in the calf area. Now if you look at the other guys legs in some of the other pictures (Ed's when he is standing on top of the cliff with Jillian doing the "Hulk" pose, then Reid's when they are walking through some field and he has on shorts), they seem to be a little thicker in the lower leg area. Also look at the pics of all three guys wearing their suits from the last rose ceremony, and Kipton's legs seem to look quite skinny in both the suit, and in the picture where he and Jilly are standing on those posts. That kind of leads me to the conclusion that the "brown suit" guy is Kipton. Now I have not read all of the comments regarding who this "brown suit" guy is, but isn't there a picture or something of her hugging the brown suit guy and crying/looking upset or something, which leads everyone to believe that she is letting him go? What do you guys think?

FORT Newbie

guys look at this?! sorry not sure how to post everything on here and can't put arrows to point it out but do you see the sunglasses in this shot on the bed? maybe someone can find SC of the guys sunglasses?

sanlee you are the one who blew up the pic I believe it's #110......anyone had tried to find this out?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by justjonesin;3553803;
    Okay guys, I just noticed something that may sound completely crazy, but hear me out. I was looking at the "brown suit" guy in the screencap thread, and the guys legs seem to be on the skinny side. Especially in the calf area. Now if you look at the other guys legs in some of the other pictures (Ed's when he is standing on top of the cliff with Jillian doing the "Hulk" pose, then Reid's when they are walking through some field and he has on shorts), they seem to be a little thicker in the lower leg area. Also look at the pics of all three guys wearing their suits from the last rose ceremony, and Kipton's legs seem to look quite skinny in both the suit, and in the picture where he and Jilly are standing on those posts. That kind of leads me to the conclusion that the "brown suit" guy is Kipton. Now I have not read all of the comments regarding who this "brown suit" guy is, but isn't there a picture or something of her hugging the brown suit guy and crying/looking upset or something, which leads everyone to believe that she is letting him go? What do you guys think?
    I give up!

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3552521;
    She's also got her face into Kips nape and away from Reids'
    I watched that part of the episode several times last night. In this particular clip, she was actually moving away from Reid toward Kip. She had already hugged him.

[QUOTE=mzkris;3553334;]I know I'm not personally there and I am not Jillian, so only she knows exactly how she truly feels about these guys and how they are responding to her in comparison, but:

How in hell could she pick anyone other than Reid? A person would have to be totally insane to not see that he is becoming attatched to her and that his feelings are growing. If it's not love, it is definately on the right path to love and I think they would have EVERYTHING together. She's already said that there is a physical attraction. You can see they have a friendship connection. They make each other laugh. The most important thing she said is that she is crazy about him without loosing her real self. She still feels like Jilli, but adding her feelings for Reid, not taking anything away from herself. Why choose one of the others? She doubts Ed and still feels restricted with him. She doesn't want to give to much of herself and end up hurt, so she is holding back. She is very insecure with Kip. She feels he is maybe too good for her (whatever that means to her) and she is constantly asking for reasurrance with him. She takes the lead physically with both Ed and Kip. EX: she grabs their hands to put them on her back, she leans in to initiate a kiss, she asks a question that makes them answer positively. With Reid, he is always phyicially responsive to her. They take turns initiating physical intimacy. The way he hugs her putting his whole body into in. He is truly falling for her. His body language is not being faked. Also, I rewatched Mon's show and both Reid and Kip seemed upset with Wes' sex comment, yet Ed laughed. It seemed like a "yeah, man" laugh, too. Not out of nerves if you ask me.
    Now, saying all this, and truly wanting Jillian to choose Reid as her final one, I am nervous that the picture everyone deems as the f2 goodbye picture might be Reid. The whispy/layered hairline looks more like his than either Ed or Kip. Ed has very thick, very dark hair and the guy in the picture looks nothing like that. And Kip seems to always have a more severe/definate line/ending to his hairline at the neck. Reid's is more relaxed and layered. I really hope she isn't stupid enough to let Reid go. She has everything she has ever said she could possible want in one man in Reid.

Oh, and don't get me started on Ed NEVER looking Jillian in the eyes. You give people your eyes when you want to be more intimate with them, when you don't have anything to hide, when you want to get closer to them, when you feel comfortable with them. Eye contact is so important and so telling in a relationship. I would totally feel that Ed was not into me no matter what was coming out of his mouth based on eye contact alone, not to mention he left already. I mean how many clues does the poor girl have to have. He is hitting her over the head with them and instead of wising up it's making her see love where there isn't any. I don't care if Ed does bring his family to Hawaii. Nice gesture and all, but it in no way makes up for all that he has already done or the way he behaves around her. I could fly there too, but I'm not in love with her . I mean come on.
    Oh, and both Kip and Ed do not fully hug her every time (most times actually) they keep one arm out of it or keep their torsos back from her. Reid is the only one fully giving himself over physically in a hug. He gives her his body in every way he can while being filmed.

Don't know why I get so worked up with all this. It is just a TV show and doesn't alter my life any, but I truly think Reid is the real deal. A very caring, loving, genuine person who came on the show for the right reasons. I don't think there has ever been someone like him on the show before and I just want to see a happy ending for him.[/QUOTE]

Hi, fort newbie! Welcome! I totally agree with you re the bold statement above. Reid is totally refreshing and totally in love with Jillian. Though I want him to be F1, I'm worried. But whatever happens, he will find a woman who will totally treasure him. He is, IMO, the best thing that has ever happened on TB [excepting Trisha and Ryan, though I missed that season].