Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by RGGIRL;3553199;
    He definately looked different. When she called Ed's name first, he made a face afterwards that seemed as though he was uncomfortable. When Jillian was talking to the three of them after dumping Wes, he looked very serious and could not keep his eyes off of her. I am sure he realizes that theother guys are probably just as close to her. Guess we'll see if he really steps up to the plate to confess his love to her...
    Some people noticed that Jillian seemed to be looking more at Ed, than Reid. I'm sure it bugged Reid to not get the 1st rose, since he'd been getting it for awhile. The reality was setting in for him...

The other thing that occurred to me, is if Jillian was avoiding Reid's gaze, cause she knew she had spent the night with Ed, after telling Reid to 'trust her'...

It's already been hell for Jillian, and now it's just gonna get harder...the confusion may be setting in...

I absolutely love the SC of Reid hugging her at the RC, but I have to say, though it pains me greatly, it almost looks like Jillian is looking at Kip...

Even with that, I just can't see how she can pick anyone but Reid...

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3553441;
    The picture of the shutter guy is actually from a Hotel in Hawaii, The Sheraton. The picture of Jill on the guy is also from the same Hotel in Hawaii, The Sheraton. The picture of Jilly and Reid in robes is from a place in Spain.

ABC is till showing that robe sceen in the up coming preview??? Doesn't make sense then if it's Spain. I know alot of ya all think you confirmed it being Spain,but I still think it could be Hawaii. My 2 cents.

About the screencaps of hugging guy in brown suit,If I was comparing where her elbow is I'd say Ed,but head is straight up so now I'm confused do we have anymore hugging comparisons???

This is obviously (to me at least) Reid ----> Is it in Hawaii or in Spain?

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c.../Picture66.png

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3553579;
    Some people noticed that Jillian seemed to be looking more at Ed,
    I noticed that too and I wondered if it was edited on purpose to make it look that way.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3553579;
    Some people noticed that Jillian seemed to be looking more at Ed, than Reid. I'm sure it bugged Reid to not get the 1st rose, since he'd been getting it for awhile. The reality was setting in for him...

The other thing that occurred to me, is if Jillian was avoiding Reid's gaze, cause she knew she had spent the night with Ed, after telling Reid to 'trust her'...

It's already been hell for Jillian, and now it's just gonna get harder...the confusion may be setting in...

I absolutely love the SC of Reid hugging her at the RC, but I have to say, though it pains me greatly, it almost looks like Jillian is looking at Kip...

Even with that, I just can't see how she can pick anyone but Reid...
    I said before that her hug was different and I agree that it seems she was trying to avoid his eyes and I agree is guilt having spent the night with Ed after saying "trust me". To me her body language was iffy and I think Reid noticed it. Who knows, this maybe the reason for whatever happens during thier date next week -JMO! Remember, this is a guy that does not open up easily. Whatever happens, I hope that he's ok @ the end Jillian or not and I really hope Jillian is happy with her choice. One more thing, all of this trust me talk maybe why Jillian never really said much about Reid until very recently.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3553598;

well my 2 cents.....pillow looks tropical but the flowers when she goes down the stairs are very typical for Spain..that's why I was so confused earlier

EME Fusion in Spain. It was not shown in the episode.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3553671;
    EME Fusion in Spain. It was not shown in the episode.
    yup you are right! here is the pic again....stairs, flowers & door frame all a match you won
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3553587;
    ABC is till showing that robe sceen in the up coming preview??? Doesn't make sense then if it's Spain. I know alot of ya all think you confirmed it being Spain,but I still think it could be Hawaii. My 2 cents.

About the screencaps of hugging guy in brown suit,If I was comparing where her elbow is I'd say Ed,but head is straight up so now I'm confused do we have anymore hugging comparisons???
    Nope, it's not being shown in the previews anymore. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Everyone seems to think Spain...but I question that since the bed,bedding and pillows shout Hawaii. Guess if it was Spain we won't see it and if it's hawaii then we'll see Monday!