Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3553150;
    Thank you steppemaster.

I'm just reposting the hugs for reference. I love how they are so different.

Interesting shots. I always thought the mysterious brown suit guy was Ed but after looking at those shots I'm not that sure anymore. (referring to the preview of Jillian crying and hugging a guy with a brown suit)

Quote Originally Posted by mzkris;3553334;
    I know I'm not personally there and I am not Jillian, so only she knows exactly how she truly feels about these guys and how they are responding to her in comparison, but:

Don't know why I get so worked up with all this. It is just a TV show and doesn't alter my life any, but I truly think Reid is the real deal. A very caring, loving, genuine person who came on the show for the right reasons. I don't think there has ever been someone like him on the show before and I just want to see a happy ending for him.
    I know how you feel. But, the best thing is when we get to hear from that person themselves. Whether F1 or not, that's what I'm looking forward to most.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3553042;

My feeling is bed guy is Ed. Kip's shorts are very light. Reid's are lightly patterned, Ed's is the same even with pockets. On the other hand it can be Reid. Notice that Reid's shorts have a fold at the bottom. But, the shade does not match.

My feeling is Kip is the one being let go here. Kip keeps his head straight up when hugging Jillian. Also the hairline looks like Kip.

can anyone see and recognize the face of bed guy
    Great post. Thanks so much for your hard work. I can't tell whose face that is though.

FORT Newbie

okay thank you here is my somewhat confusing question and you might all laugh or think I am crazy.....as far as I understood the pic with the shutter guy includes is from spain....identified hotel right?that's why everyone says on here they didn't show us because we haven't seen this scene this past monday. so is the Sc of the guys she is sitting on also spain?....because I saw rose padels..well possibly different guy. but I believe it's the same hotel...yes I know the color of the lamp doesn't match but what about color/shape of head board?some pillows, golden picture frame....maybe the shutters in the "jilly sitting on guy" are just on the other side..like reversed because of room? I know some ppl said that might have been a scene showing he is not "feeling well"....which guy has been identified in those to SC ( shutter and "on top" ) any positive identifications?(isn't that what they showed us in past weeks previews, talking about the "problem"..whatever it may be?)...well then the question about the guy in the bathrobe believed to be Reid right? as far as I saw besides obvious with the robe, can bee combines with the pics of her leaving down the stairs....also because door frame in both SC is the same.....now I am confused about the hotels that have been identified.....besides I would like to hear if I got the whole room situation right and what you all think? oh BTW got all these ideas by looking on page 13 post 121 and 122 "screencaps only thread... Thanks in advance for trying to follow my thought process

Quote Originally Posted by rodschica;3553432;
    okay thank you here is my somewhat confusing question and you might all laugh or think I am crazy.....as far as I understood the pic with the shutter guy includes is from spain....identified hotel right?that's why everyone says on here they didn't show us because we haven't seen this scene this past monday. so is the Sc of the guys she is sitting on also spain?....because I saw rose padels..well possibly different guy. but I believe it's the same hotel...yes I know the color of the lamp doesn't match but what about color/shape of head board?some pillows, golden picture frame....maybe the shutters in the "jilly sitting on guy" are just on the other side..like reversed because of room? I know some ppl said that might have been a scene showing he is not "feeling well"....which guy has been identified in those to SC ( shutter and "on top" ) any positive identifications?(isn't that what they showed us in past weeks previews, talking about the "problem"..whatever it may be?)...well then the question about the guy in the bathrobe believed to be Reid right? as far as I saw besides obvious with the robe, can bee combines with the pics of her leaving down the stairs....also because door frame in both SC is the same.....now I am confused about the hotels that have been identified.....besides I would like to hear if I got the whole room situation right and what you all think? oh BTW got all these ideas by looking on page 13 post 121 and 122 "screencaps only thread... Thanks in advance for trying to follow my thought process
    The photo's that you refer to - the hotel rooms - shutter guy/sat on guy - are from this coming week - they are fantasy date pics - and are identified as being in Hawaii - so won't see them until monday

The white robe pics - ARE from Spain - and we were not shown that part of Reid/Jillian's date this past monday
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

The picture of the shutter guy is actually from a Hotel in Hawaii, The Sheraton. The picture of Jill on the guy is also from the same Hotel in Hawaii, The Sheraton. The picture of Jilly and Reid in robes is from a place in Spain.

No, shudder guy is in HI, robe guy and Jilly is in Spain at the EME Fusion. They ignored those scenes iMonday night after showing us them in previews a few weeks back.

FORT Newbie

alright thank you guys so very much! I know it was confusing....but that's what I thought is the case BUT so is shutter guy and "on top" guy the same one?no,right?:nono

Quote Originally Posted by rodschica;3553456;
    alright thank you guys so very much! I know it was confusing....but that's what I thought is the case BUT so is shutter guy and "on top" guy the same one?no,right?:nono
    shutter guy and dismount (on-top guy)....
    different guy (different room types at the same hotel identified so we know its 2 different guys)

FORT Newbie

okay after looking at the screencaps over and over, just now watching Mon episode again I am almost 100% sure guy "on top" is Ed in one of the SC I see really dark hair well besides looking at how tall he is (re-watching past episode in bed with Jilly) well and you guys pointed out short color and I ask my hubby who might be shutter guys and his response..."babe this is for sure Kip..look at the arms and also darker hair I am pretty pretty positive...although I have seen Reid put his arms up like this..still I think my hubby is right...hehe so far he has been spot on with everything even if he doesn't care about this show

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3553375;
    I know how you feel. But, the best thing is when we get to hear from that person themselves. Whether F1 or not, that's what I'm looking forward to most.

Great post. Thanks so much for your hard work. I can't tell whose face that is though.
    ...we can't identify the guy coming out of the door and now we are looking at shadows on the pillows...Fleiss has made us stoop to new lows this time!

"Please dear God, don't let anyone see me analyzing pillow shadows" :p