Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer27;3553176;
    I also thought that Reid seemed down at the rose ceremony. His face looked grim. Maybe the thought of the other guys in the fantasy suites was making him crazy. Maybe Ed said something about staying the night. Grasping at straws here.
    My thoughts as well. It may be getting to him.....knowing that she is doing the same things with these guys that she does with him.

Quote Originally Posted by steppemaster;3553146;
    One more first impression about Ed's hug--it seems possessive. He is reaching waaay down--almost to her pelvic area. It almost seems like a "grab" to me.

I'd love to see the moment before this and the moment right after this--especially the moment after--to see how Jillian reacted to the grab--and whether she allowed herself to be pulled in closer--especailly in the pelivic area--or if she stiffened and kept herself away from him.
    Unfortunately, Wes's rant takes precedence over the hugs, so we only see the beginning of Ed's and the end of Kip's. But we do see their whole bodies and only shoulders and above of Reid's.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer27;3553176;
    I also thought that Reid seemed down at the rose ceremony. His face looked grim. Maybe the thought of the other guys in the fantasy suites was making him crazy. Maybe Ed said something about staying the night. Grasping at straws here.
    He definately looked different. When she called Ed's name first, he made a face afterwards that seemed as though he was uncomfortable. When Jillian was talking to the three of them after dumping Wes, he looked very serious and could not keep his eyes off of her. I am sure he realizes that theother guys are probably just as close to her. Guess we'll see if he really steps up to the plate to confess his love to her...

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3553182;
    My thoughts as well. It may be getting to him.....knowing that she is doing the same things with these guys that she does with him.
    I thought so too. At the RC Reid certainly tried to smile at Jilly when he could get her eye contact, but it seemed that she wasn't engaging him with too much eye contact for whatever reason. If he is F1 maybe the prodcuers said that she needs to not make as much eye contact and maintain lingering hugs with him...and that explains her behavior?... It seemed like when she was talkilng to them before and after handing out roses you only saw cameras shots of her looking at Ed and Kip. When she was talking to them without a camera shot she COULD have been engaging Reid, but I don't know.... When they hugged it seemed to me that he was very into it with his head on her shoulder, but kind of pulled away from him quickly and diverted her attention to Kip and Ed.

On the other hand, this could also be her starting to prepare her to distance herself from him physically because she knows she is taking Ed all the way. It looks like their next date offers not even close to the physical closeness as Ed's water date-did she decide this on purpose to have the dates this way? (until they get the the batub of course and even in the bathtub her face looks... different), however, with Ed's she is all wrapped around him jumping in the ocean and then on the boat.... I don't know what to make of it any more. I just wish Monday would come here soon enough so I can be prepared to have Reid leave or know that he will be f1.

FORT Newbie

Hello this is my first real post on here and I have a few questions regarding a couple of screencaps.....I read a lot of posts all over this forum and as far as I understood they edited some hotel room parts from the Reid date...well, what I am trying to ask here is a bit complicated...so pls let me know if there are some experts that are willing to listen and try to understand my questions..... thanks for reading!

I know I'm not personally there and I am not Jillian, so only she knows exactly how she truly feels about these guys and how they are responding to her in comparison, but:

How in hell could she pick anyone other than Reid? A person would have to be totally insane to not see that he is becoming attatched to her and that his feelings are growing. If it's not love, it is definately on the right path to love and I think they would have EVERYTHING together. She's already said that there is a physical attraction. You can see they have a friendship connection. They make each other laugh. The most important thing she said is that she is crazy about him without loosing her real self. She still feels like Jilli, but adding her feelings for Reid, not taking anything away from herself. Why choose one of the others? She doubts Ed and still feels restricted with him. She doesn't want to give to much of herself and end up hurt, so she is holding back. She is very insecure with Kip. She feels he is maybe too good for her (whatever that means to her) and she is constantly asking for reasurrance with him. She takes the lead physically with both Ed and Kip. EX: she grabs their hands to put them on her back, she leans in to initiate a kiss, she asks a question that makes them answer positively. With Reid, he is always phyicially responsive to her. They take turns initiating physical intimacy. The way he hugs her putting his whole body into in. He is truly falling for her. His body language is not being faked. Also, I rewatched Mon's show and both Reid and Kip seemed upset with Wes' sex comment, yet Ed laughed. It seemed like a "yeah, man" laugh, too. Not out of nerves if you ask me.
    Now, saying all this, and truly wanting Jillian to choose Reid as her final one, I am nervous that the picture everyone deems as the f2 goodbye picture might be Reid. The whispy/layered hairline looks more like his than either Ed or Kip. Ed has very thick, very dark hair and the guy in the picture looks nothing like that. And Kip seems to always have a more severe/definate line/ending to his hairline at the neck. Reid's is more relaxed and layered. I really hope she isn't stupid enough to let Reid go. She has everything she has ever said she could possible want in one man in Reid.

Oh, and don't get me started on Ed NEVER looking Jillian in the eyes. You give people your eyes when you want to be more intimate with them, when you don't have anything to hide, when you want to get closer to them, when you feel comfortable with them. Eye contact is so important and so telling in a relationship. I would totally feel that Ed was not into me no matter what was coming out of his mouth based on eye contact alone, not to mention he left already. I mean how many clues does the poor girl have to have. He is hitting her over the head with them and instead of wising up it's making her see love where there isn't any. I don't care if Ed does bring his family to Hawaii. Nice gesture and all, but it in no way makes up for all that he has already done or the way he behaves around her. I could fly there too, but I'm not in love with her . I mean come on.
    Oh, and both Kip and Ed do not fully hug her every time (most times actually) they keep one arm out of it or keep their torsos back from her. Reid is the only one fully giving himself over physically in a hug. He gives her his body in every way he can while being filmed.

Don't know why I get so worked up with all this. It is just a TV show and doesn't alter my life any, but I truly think Reid is the real deal. A very caring, loving, genuine person who came on the show for the right reasons. I don't think there has ever been someone like him on the show before and I just want to see a happy ending for him.

Quote Originally Posted by rodschica;3553331;
    Hello this is my first real post on here and I have a few questions regarding a couple of screencaps.....I read a lot of posts all over this forum and as far as I understood they edited some hotel room parts from the Reid date...well, what I am trying to ask here is a bit complicated...so pls let me know if there are some experts that are willing to listen and try to understand my questions..... thanks for reading!
    Post your questions and everyone can chime in on what they think.

Quote Originally Posted by rodschica;3553331;
    Post your questions - I have NO doubt someone will chime in to answer
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3553336;
    Post your questions - I have NO doubt someone will chime in to answer
    Capegal....that is wickedly weird....lol Our posts are almost too similar.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3553339;
    Capegal....that is wickedly weird....lol Our posts are almost too similar.
    HAHAHA GMTA
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON