Page 51 of 668 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3459208;
    I don't think we have any clear SCs of Mike in Barcelona - the guy on the bike has shorter hair and a smaller build. I think we only have an SC of Mike in Seville, so this leads me to believe there's a 4th guy in Spain
    Wasn't Reid's FD in Seville? And didn't somebody say maybe two guys got FDs in the same town? I can't remember I've read over too much at once..

But the guy on the bike is a smaller build than Mike, and doesn't have the 'flowey' hair that Mike has. And I'm thinking pretty hard that Mike is the dude kissing her in the fountain. Big hair on that guy.

Is the bike ride in Seville or Barcelona or where?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3459215;
    Wasn't Reid's FD in Seville? And didn't somebody say maybe two guys got FDs in the same town? I can't remember I've read over too much at once..

But the guy on the bike is a smaller build than Mike, and doesn't have the 'flowey' hair that Mike has. And I'm thinking pretty hard that Mike is the dude kissing her in the fountain. Big hair on that guy.

Is the bike ride in Seville or Barcelona or where?
    Kip is in Madrid with Jill

The guy biking with Jill is in Barcelona and I'm guessing it's either Mark or Jesse

Reid is in Seville with Jill (we see them on a bridge and by the big cathedral)

Mike is also in Seville with Jill - not sure if they just met there then took a day trip somewhere else, but that fountain is in Seville.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3459217;
    Kip is in Madrid with Jill

The guy biking with Jill is in Barcelona and I'm guessing it's either Mark or Jesse

Reid is in Seville with Jill (we see them on a bridge and by the big cathedral)

Mike is also in Seville with Jill - not sure if they just met there then took a day trip somewhere else, but that fountain is in Seville.
    Ok sweet thank you for clearing that up for me.

I'm kinda leaning towards the mystery F4 guy to be Mark now. If you think Mike gets cut in Spain, then that wouldn't give Jesse time to be home for a 'interview' of sorts on the 14th.

Anything in particular that makes you think Mike is cut in Spain?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3459225;
    Ok sweet thank you for clearing that up for me.

I'm kinda leaning towards the mystery F4 guy to be Mark now. If you think Mike gets cut in Spain, then that wouldn't give Jesse time to be home for a 'interview' of sorts on the 14th.

Anything in particular that makes you think Mike is cut in Spain?
    Jesse was interviewed on the 14th? I didn't know this...

I'm just leaning towards Mike being cut, the way she's backing away tremendously from his kiss! And they aren't hiding him in the previews as much as Reid/Jesse/Mark

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3459232;
    Jesse was interviewed on the 14th? I didn't know this...

I'm just leaning towards Mike being cut, the way she's backing away tremendously from his kiss! And they aren't hiding him in the previews as much as Reid/Jesse/Mark
    Well the interview was dated May 14th. And the way he was talking made it sound like everything was in the past and he was home, waiting to watch the show. In Jesse's thread.

If I'm wrong about the way it sounds, I'll take everything back. I read that interview at like 4 am and that's how it sounded to me then..

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3459238;
    Well the interview was dated May 14th. And the way he was talking made it sound like everything was in the past and he was home, waiting to watch the show. In Jesse's thread.
    Ok, so either he was cut earlier and it's Mark biking in Barcelona, or he was cut in Spain........if only someone could figure out that tractor scene!

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3459241;
    Ok, so either he was cut earlier and it's Mark biking in Barcelona, or he was cut in Spain........if only someone could figure out that tractor scene!
    I know, the tractor is the key to this. We gotta find some pics of the winery or Carmel Valley hills..

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3459011;
    Awesome find momoftrips!!! It looks like a match to me...

It looks like Kip wears the same shirt on his hometown date that he wore in his pre-show video...the purple flowers match??
    He must really love this black shirt that goes with his watch, hahaha.
    So, the one who greeted Jillian in the stairs (Screencaps only #25) is also him? In Spain? So Jillian changed into 3 different outfits?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3456507;
    I think yes. And I posted this before, but I think this is the same time/place

The guy with the cap looks like Reid from that angle esp. the smile. She really "likes" the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3459322;
    The guy with the cap looks like Reid from that angle esp. the smile. She really "likes" the guy.
    I think we determined that was Kip. It looks more like Kip to me, and I think Kip's watch matches better as well. I would LOVE for it to be Reid though so I wouldn't mind being wrong at all,