Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3552895;
    Is Reid's date description the only one that mentions Jillian laying her heart out on the line?
    I think Kiptyn's is the closest. Ed's is just about him, not her.

eta

Is he ready to be the love of her life? And is she ready to take a leap of faith and trust him with her heart?

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3552439;
    Really, it may NOT be neurotic behaviour on Reid's part at all.
    Reid is Jewish.
    There are some very strict rules for how meat must be prepared and handled and it may have to do with his caution on that issue.
    Meat that was not properly handled in preparation, meat that isn't kosher could very well cause him to be nervous about eatting it.
    Notice he was repulsed by the process of adding uncooked meat to the already cooked meat.

Even though he may not be a practicing Jew, he may have been raised with some of those things and so these cautions are instilled in him from a young age.

Just thinking....
    I hadn't thought about that and I have experience where it is concerned. I worked at a Jewish Community Center day camp one summer suring college and every Friday we had a picnic lunch with the kids and did all the cokking through out the morning. Certain dishes and pans were used for certain things and had to be kept in certain places and even washed in certain ways and places.

I also just had an incident that made me think of Reid. I got a really severe eye infection and I told the doctor I cannot figure out how I got it and he said (and I busted out laughing) "you could have touched broccoli in the grocery store that someone else touched and then rubbed your eye". So I guess Reid's washing and cleansing things doesn't seem so abd to me right now.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3552643;
    http://i29.tinypic.com/686gj7.jpg

Kinda makes you want to strain your neck towards the computer to have a little peek. I tried, can't see anything.
    They look so cute here. Even their suits match!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3552439;
    Really, it may NOT be neurotic behaviour on Reid's part at all.
    Reid is Jewish.
    There are some very strict rules for how meat must be prepared and handled and it may have to do with his caution on that issue.
    Meat that was not properly handled in preparation, meat that isn't kosher could very well cause him to be nervous about eatting it.
    Notice he was repulsed by the process of adding uncooked meat to the already cooked meat.

Even though he may not be a practicing Jew, he may have been raised with some of those things and so these cautions are instilled in him from a young age.

Just thinking....
    I think the issue with the uncooked meat in Spain is simple -- they were going on a picnic and didn't have any way to cook it.

Just catching up, sorry if this has been brought up already.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3552900;
    I think Kiptyn's is the closest. Ed's is just about him, not her.

eta
    Oh, but in Reid's description it says..."she" lays her heart on the line. Why would she need to be the one doing so? She is really trying with Reid it seems.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3552480;
    He looks like heís hugging his gramma

They donít

Alright, all you body language experts - look at the arm placement in the three hugs.

Ed - Jillian's arms are on top (dominant?)
    Reid - Jillian's arms are on bottom (submissive?)
    Kip - one top, one bottom (give and take, equals?)

Whaddyathink?

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3552930;
    Oh, but in Reid's description it says..."she" lays her heart on the line. Why would she need to be the one doing so? She is really trying with Reid it seems.
    To kick him in the butt to get real?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3552951;
    To kick him in the butt to get real?
    lol Maybe. She really seems to be trying hard to get him to open up. I just cannot imagine her letting him go at the Final 3. It is one of those things I will have to see to believe.

I saw the pictures on the Screencap Only thread and went "oh my God, Kip's in the middle" and then I realized they were from this past week when they were waiting for Jillian to come back in. I am a nervous wreck about next week. This is crazy. LOL
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

FORT Fogey

My feeling is bed guy is Ed. Kip's shorts are very light. Reid's are lightly patterned, Ed's is the same even with pockets. On the other hand it can be Reid. Notice that Reid's shorts have a fold at the bottom. But, the shade does not match.

My feeling is Kip is the one being let go here. Kip keeps his head straight up when hugging Jillian. Also the hairline looks like Kip.

can anyone see and recognize the face of bed guy
    Last edited by Living; 07-08-2009 at 06:26 PM.