Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3552451;
    Wow, Jilly looks so beautiful here. I have noticed that her and Ed have been caught out and about wearing some of the same outfits they wore on the show.
    That blouse sure looks sexier when she wears a black bra underneath, like when she was having dinner with Ed in Spain. I thought her dinner outfit with Reid was the best of the 4 evening dates - sophisticated, sexy and full of vivre!

PLEASE!

Could somebody direct me to the SC evidence of the visible necklace in Jillian's farewell to the F2 in the hugging pic????

PLEASE????

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3552416;
    If Jillian lets the one she truly lovesgo at f3 and she claims to know who she was going to pick a few days before FRC, didn't change her mind in the end, (CH said once she decides she moves on) how could f3 coming back and proposing change the outcome?

If f2 is still f2 and f1 still is f1 then f3 is still just a distraction for the purpose of drama at the very end.

Something about the sequence just doesn't add up for me.

I am still not sure we got it spot on yet.

Any thoughts?
    Not that this going to matter to anyone but I'll try again. abcmedianet states that she says goodbye to a man she truly loves. There's a difference when you change that one little word.

From abcmedianet

Jillian is more confused than ever. She is in love with all three men and has concerns about all three. In the boat, Ed, who is head over heels in love with Jillian, presents her with a thrilling and totally unexpected surprise thatan attempt to get more insight so she can make her crucial decision, she decides to have a private talk with one of the bachelors about their fantasy suite rendezvous. Finally, she offer her roses to the two final men, but bids a tearful goodbye to a man she truly loves. Then, realizing she is close to finding her fairytale ending, Jillian and two remaining bachelors toast their final adventure.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3552710;
    PLEASE!

Could somebody direct me to the SC evidence of the visible necklace in Jillian's farewell to the F2 in the hugging pic????

PLEASE????
    FYI, I searched on "FRC necklace Valen" and voila! Anyway, I'm not 100% convinced.

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3552771;
    FYI, I searched on "FRC necklace Valen" and voila! Anyway, I'm not 100% convinced.

That is enough to convince me. Her makeup and hair with hugging guy matches perfectly for the Final Rose Ceremony. She looks totally different while in the Final 3 RC dress.

I did not know you could search for something on FORT like that. Thanks for the info! lol

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3552726;
    Not that this going to matter to anyone but I'll try again. abcmedianet states that she says goodbye to a man she truly loves. There's a difference when you change that one little word.

From abcmedianet

Jillian is more confused than ever. She is in love with all three men and has concerns about all three. In the boat, Ed, who is head over heels in love with Jillian, presents her with a thrilling and totally unexpected surprise thatan attempt to get more insight so she can make her crucial decision, she decides to have a private talk with one of the bachelors about their fantasy suite rendezvous. Finally, she offer her roses to the two final men, but bids a tearful goodbye to a man she truly loves. Then, realizing she is close to finding her fairytale ending, Jillian and two remaining bachelors toast their final adventure.
    I am thinking the end of this sentence should be "she says goodbye to a man she truly loves "as a friend". I am still thinking it is Reid who goes F3 based on their conversations and dates, and IMO lack of passion on Jillian's part.

It looks like her manicure and nail polish are a match, too.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by proudnewf;3552824;
    I am thinking the end of this sentence should be "she says goodbye to a man she truly loves "as a friend". I am still thinking it is Reid who goes F3 based on their conversations and dates, and IMO lack of passion on Jillian's part.
    It's not a VO - it is writen word - and you may be surprised about the rest of that
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3552842;
    It's not a VO - it is writen word - and you may be surprised about the rest of that
    I agree and it said she lays her heart on the line. Hardly sounds like she think of him 'as a friend'.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3552852;
    I agree and it said she lays her heart on the line. Hardly sounds like she think of him 'as a friend'.
    Is Reid's date description the only one that mentions Jillian laying her heart out on the line?