Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Cupcakes......regarding the newest photo you posted in the SCs Only Thread.....isn't that the same shirt she wore on Ed's date? Where did that photo you posted come from? lol You always get the good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3552394;
    So do I.I highly doubt that hugging guy is anyone but Kip.
    Are we talking about hugging guy who we suppose is leaving (Jillian sad eyes)?
    Please note that Jillians hair is parted to her right which is the same way it is parted in the red, scarf dress (long). We are assuming that is F3 farewell dress....?

FORT Fogey

If Jillian lets the one she truly lovesgo at f3 and she claims to know who she was going to pick a few days before FRC, didn't change her mind in the end, (CH said once she decides she moves on) how could f3 coming back and proposing change the outcome?

If f2 is still f2 and f1 still is f1 then f3 is still just a distraction for the purpose of drama at the very end.

Something about the sequence just doesn't add up for me.

I am still not sure we got it spot on yet.

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3552414;
    Are we talking about hugging guy who we suppose is leaving (Jillian sad eyes)?
    Please note that Jillians hair is parted to her right which is the same way it is parted in the red, scarf dress (long). We are assuming that is F3 farewell dress....?
    I do not think the hugging cap goes with the Final 3 farewell. The makeup and hair are all wrong for them to go together. In my opinion of course.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3552421;
    I do not think the hugging cap goes with the Final 3 farewell. The makeup and hair are all wrong for them to go together. In my opinion of course.
    Check out hair parts for FRC. It is parted to her left.
    This SC though it is parted to her right.... same as in red dress picture.
    I think it is F3 farewell.

As well, IF it was F2 farewell, you should be able to see her BRIGHT stud earrings but you don't. Instead, you see the sliver of a dangle, hoop type earring which is what she is wearing in F3 farewell.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3552421;
    I agree with you sanlee.I thought we matched the hugging cap to the FRC because someone saw the necklace she was wearing and matched it to the necklace for the FRC.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3552416;
    If Jillian lets the one she truly lovesgo at f3 and she claims to know who she was going to pick a few days before FRC, didn't change her mind in the end, (CH said once she decides she moves on) how could f3 coming back and proposing change the outcome?

If f2 is still f2 and f1 still is f1 then f3 is still just a distraction for the purpose of drama at the very end.

Something about the sequence just doesn't add up for me.

I am still not sure we got it spot on yet.

Any thoughts?
    Who knows? Jillian doesn't help with the 'you don't know if I end up with more than one guy or not' thing.

Nicely Done!

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3552427;
    Check out hair parts for FRC. It is parted to her left.
    This SC though it is parted to her right.... same as in red dress picture.
    I think it is F3 farewell.

As well, IF it was F2 farewell, you should be able to see her BRIGHT stud earrings but you don't. Instead, you see the sliver of a dangle, hoop type earring which is what she is wearing in F3 farewell.
    Valen matched the FRC necklace to the SC of Jillian with Hugging guy, this particular Sc was also flipped.

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3552301;
    He didn't want any "uncooked" meat. If he were totally neurotic he would never lick his fingers as he did during the picnic in Savilla. I doubt that he would be kissing someone who was kissing others minutes before he did in the earlier cocktail parties. I am pretty neurotic and he is way less than I am.

A neurotic is tolerable...it's the phobics that are troublesome.
    Really, it may NOT be neurotic behaviour on Reid's part at all.
    Reid is Jewish.
    There are some very strict rules for how meat must be prepared and handled and it may have to do with his caution on that issue.
    Meat that was not properly handled in preparation, meat that isn't kosher could very well cause him to be nervous about eatting it.
    Notice he was repulsed by the process of adding uncooked meat to the already cooked meat.

Even though he may not be a practicing Jew, he may have been raised with some of those things and so these cautions are instilled in him from a young age.

Just thinking....

Quote Originally Posted by Lily'sMom;3552437;
    Valen matched the FRC necklace to the SC of Jillian with Hugging guy, this particular Sc was also flipped.

Oh Sorry about that.... does anyone know where we can find those SCs of the necklace?