Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Was just checking out the new screen caps that were posted (you all do such an awesome job!) and I did notice something.

In several of Ed's screencaps, his ears are red...he may want to get his blood pressure checked! Or maybe...he is really h******! Just saying!
    Everything works out in the end, if it hasn't worked out...it isn't the end!

Fantasy Date Breakdown

Reid in Maui with Orchids – Jillian white bathing suit

this is not her happy face

Ed in Maui – also shutter guy with Orchids – Jillian multi-coloured bathing suit

Kip in Maui with Rose Pedals – Jillian flowered bathing suit

For shorts comparison – they are lighter in the picture but have the same structure and length of dude on bed

Conclusion: Kip is intended to be F1.

Twist – F2 shows up at FRC, Jillian sends him home (bye Ed). Kip shows up at FRC to accept F1, he declines. One of two scenarios play out – Jillian goes back to F3 proposal guy and says she’d like to give the relationship a try. OR Kip is to leave and on his way out he realizes he doesn’t want to walk away and comes back and but can only promise a relationship with no proposal.
    Last edited by anders332; 07-08-2009 at 08:08 AM.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3551590;
    Fantasy Date Breakdown

Reid in Maui with Orchids – Jillian white bathing suit

this is not her happy face

Ed in Maui – also shutter guy with Orchids – Jillian multi-coloured bathing suit

Kip in Maui with Rose Pedals – Jillian flowered bathing suit

For shorts comparison – they are lighter in the picture but have the same structure and length of dude on bed

Conclusion: Kip is intended to be F1.

Twist – F2 shows up at FRC, Jillian sends him home (bye Ed). Kip shows up at FRC to accept F1, he declines. One of two scenarios play out – Jillian goes back to F3 proposal guy and says she’d like to give the relationship a try. OR Kip is to leave and on his way out he realizes he doesn’t want to walk away and comes back and but can only promise a relationship with no proposal.
    ANders..
    Thank You...I agree that is how it going to play out..And you have the sc perfectly ID..

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by halfpintdynamit;3551492;
    Hi, cupcakes:

Great clips!

I was reviewing Monday night's episode and have some thoughts - what do you think of the following:

ROSE CEREMONY: watched in slow motion Ed's right shoe - thought I saw a buckle, though could be a spot of light. (This one you've already covered in the above clip.)

BROWN SUIT GUY WALKING: Compare in slow motion Ed's walk up 2-3 steps in that marble building in Spain with Jillian on their way to dinner. He flings his feet outward each step he takes. Then compare in slow motion the steps of the brown suit guy (from the preview of next week's show - he also flings his feet outward with each step). So I think the brown suit guy is Ed.

HUGGING GUY: (though I don't know where) someone recently posted a couple of SCs of Kip's hairline when he's kissing Jillian and the hugging hairline - it appeared to be an exact match. So maybe this guy is Kip. (Forgive me if this has already been posted somewhere.)

BLUE SUIT GUY: Some time ago, I believe he was thought to be Ed because of the shape and tan of the hand. However, Ed can't be brown suit guy and blue suit guy, so maybe everything I've said here is bunk!
    I noticed the same thing with Ed walking in the Spain clip-it appears to be the same as brown suit. Notice in the Spain RC clip that even though Ed is taller than Reid that their legs appear to be about the same length, therefore brown suit guy is probably Ed. So by default it looks like blue suit is Kip (and the brown shoes).

FORT Fogey

Noticed that Kip and Ed have stripped jackets. Reid's is plain.-different

Here Both Reid and Kip wear their trousers quite longer. Looking along the legs, you see their trousers kind of fold. On the other hand Ed wears his trousers straight down. Along the leg, the trousers are quite smoothly down. While walking, Ed's trousers may look just short. Above the ankles.

Of course we do not know if the guy walking on the marbled floor is F1 or F2, but just to bring this to your attention

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904;3549801;
    Reid - I have a hard time imagining that he will actually sit down in that hotel bathtub. I also can't imagine him laying down on a hotel comforter. I'm no where near as neurotic as him, but I wouldn't do either of those things. Hotel comforters are NASTY.
    I think his "beef" is more with food than anything else. A couple people have confirmed he got food poisoning from shrimp as a child and has been diligent since then when it comes to food. Besides if he is so neurotic he would carry around cleaner and clean the tub, sink, and any other hard surfaces--my mom does

FORT Newbie

I'm not good at putting SCs together to post, but i did have all the pics open in different tabs last night and looked hard at the blue suit/brown suit guys, and i think the blue suit guy is Ed. The hand holding the ring is an exact match to his and if you go back to Epi 3 i think, and look at his rooftop dinner date, he has on those exact brown shoes that blue suit guy is wearing. The brown suit guy makes me think of Reid. And does anyone have a close up of Reids shoes at the last RC? I think his may have had buckles too.

Quote Originally Posted by scgirl0802;3551683;
    I'm not good at putting SCs together to post, but i did have all the pics open in different tabs last night and looked hard at the blue suit/brown suit guys, and i think the blue suit guy is Ed. The hand holding the ring is an exact match to his and if you go back to Epi 3 i think, and look at his rooftop dinner date, he has on those exact brown shoes that blue suit guy is wearing. The brown suit guy makes me think of Reid. And does anyone have a close up of Reids shoes at the last RC? I think his may have had buckles too.
    I agree - I've believed from the time we got the SCs that blue suit guy walking (and with ring?) is Ed and brown suit guy walking is Reid - I have nothing but my gut telling me this. Also, guy in doorway is Ed.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3551677;
    I think his "beef" is more with food than anything else. A couple people have confirmed he got food poisoning from shrimp as a child and has been diligent since then when it comes to food. Besides if he is so neurotic he would carry around cleaner and clean the tub, sink, and any other hard surfaces--my mom does
    I remember hearing this too, but then Reid ate a big old prawn on their date in Spain, so either that is not completely true, and/or Reid really took one for the team by eating that prawn!

Quote Originally Posted by scgirl0802;3551683;
    Frankly, I really am curious as to why either Kiptyn or Ed would wear brown boots for the FRC. Anyone else think that odd?