Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by athomeinfrisco;3551318;
    Haven't any of you ever known someone who is like that? Totally smooth, personable and caring one minute then a real jerk the next?

I think Wes has a personality disorder...I also think he uses people and situations to get what he wants with no regard for other people's feelings. I have a good friend who was married to a guy like Wes and I was completely shocked when she told me some of the things he had done and said to her...completely different guy than I had seen.
    There is the discussion in Chris' blog where he mentions that Jillian is aware of the difficulties & challenges in Wes' childhood/life and wanted to be someone who would stick around for him.

When I see Wes, I see a hugely insecure child in him, desperate for attention. I think he lies without realizing he is lying. Its just how he has survived. Alcohol brings out the worst. But he really does love music and lives it completely. He is naive about life outside of it. He's got some Jekyl & Hyde happening, but it is a symptom of a deeper wounding. I think he really did like Jillian... It might have surprised him to realize that real feelings were possible under the circumstances. Jilly talks about choosing forgiveness in her blog.

Ed shoe comparison...

What do you guys think? Match?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3551431;
    Ed shoe comparison...

They do seem to match but to me, it still does not look like Ed walking. Awesome Comparisons though! You always know what to look for.

Ed shoe comparison...

Shoes look like a match. Nice job... but does it look like his walk to you? Do the legs seem long enough?

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;3550784;
    Don't these two know that palmiers make a great meal?

Thank you HardSpun for the cap.
    haha, the two guys in the back are saying "who are those two fools?"
    We need not think alike to love alike

Ed shoe comparison...

Hi, cupcakes:

Great clips!

I was reviewing Monday night's episode and have some thoughts - what do you think of the following:

ROSE CEREMONY: watched in slow motion Ed's right shoe - thought I saw a buckle, though could be a spot of light. (This one you've already covered in the above clip.)

BROWN SUIT GUY WALKING: Compare in slow motion Ed's walk up 2-3 steps in that marble building in Spain with Jillian on their way to dinner. He flings his feet outward each step he takes. Then compare in slow motion the steps of the brown suit guy (from the preview of next week's show - he also flings his feet outward with each step). So I think the brown suit guy is Ed.

HUGGING GUY: (though I don't know where) someone recently posted a couple of SCs of Kip's hairline when he's kissing Jillian and the hugging hairline - it appeared to be an exact match. So maybe this guy is Kip. (Forgive me if this has already been posted somewhere.)

BLUE SUIT GUY: Some time ago, I believe he was thought to be Ed because of the shape and tan of the hand. However, Ed can't be brown suit guy and blue suit guy, so maybe everything I've said here is bunk!

Quote Originally Posted by halfpintdynamit;3551492;
    Hi, cupcakes:

Great clips!

I was reviewing Monday night's episode and have some thoughts - what do you think of the following:

ROSE CEREMONY: watched in slow motion Ed's right shoe - thought I saw a buckle, though could be a spot of light. (This one you've already covered in the above clip.)

BROWN SUIT GUY WALKING: Compare in slow motion Ed's walk up 2-3 steps in that marble building in Spain with Jillian on their way to dinner. He flings his feet outward each step he takes. Then compare in slow motion the steps of the brown suit guy (from the preview of next week's show - he also flings his feet outward with each step). So I think the brown suit guy is Ed.

HUGGING GUY: (though I don't know where) someone recently posted a couple of SCs of Kip's hairline when he's kissing Jillian and the hugging hairline - it appeared to be an exact match. So maybe this guy is Kip. (Forgive me if this has already been posted somewhere.)

BLUE SUIT GUY: Some time ago, I believe he was thought to be Ed because of the shape and tan of the hand. However, Ed can't be brown suit guy and blue suit guy, so maybe everything I've said here is bunk!
    forgive me for my ignorance but can you please tell me what is the significance of each? totally clueless of the timeline. does each ^^^ match the F3, F2 or F1

i lurked at the Fort at episode 6. can't seem to catch up.

thanks so much! *hugs*
    TEAM REID & TEAM CHRIS L. F O R E V E R!
    and i now add: TEAM BRAD!!

Looks like brown suit guy has something in his right pants pocket...

I just posted ALOT of screencaps in the SC's Only Thread. lol Enjoy!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3548660;
    Look at the pic of the toast... Ed has his pant length shorter than usual.
    The guy in the brown suit also has his pant length quite short.
    I think that brown suit is Ed.

I honestly think this guy is Reid..........when you take the tones out of that pic to match it to the flooring at the hotel, that suit is actually grey.........Reid is the only one of the final 3 that has been seen wearing a grey suit. He is also famous for wearing his pant cuffs shorter than the other guys. I still feel that the final 2 are Kip(blue/brown suit guy) and Reid(brownsuit walking/greysuit guy) The shoes on the blue suit/brownsuit guy match kip's shoes and the shoes on the brown/greysuit guy match Reid's.