Page 50 of 668 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150550 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3459113;
    I thought the guy in the middle cap was Kip but it looks like the hairline doesn't match his. It must be who you ladies thought, Jesse. I wish I had a cap of his hairline to compare....

Also, here is a cap of the guys head kissing Jill in the fountain:

I originally thought the middle guy was Kip, but I think he was just really fresh in my mind last night and I thought every other cap was of Kip, lol. Looking at it today, I see more Jesse.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3459119;
    I originally thought the middle guy was Kip, but I think he was just really fresh in my mind last night and I thought every other cap was of Kip, lol. Looking at it today, I see more Jesse.
    If it is Jesse and they are on a bed, would that indicate that Jesse made it to the FD's in Spain?

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3459134;
    If it is Jesse and they are on a bed, would that indicate that Jesse made it to the FD's in Spain?
    I would guess so.
    It seems very FDish to me.

I'm about 95% sold on the idea of there being 5 HTDs, 4FDs in Spain, 3FDs in Hawaii, then a F2. Everything in these caps is pointing towards that. Unless someone can prove it wrong, I'm gonna stick with that. Also, the timeline fits with this scenario, and Chris mentioned that having extra guys changed the whole season.

I feel like the big picture is there, it's just a little too blurry to really see it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3459029;
    This to me looks like Ed.

Also, the one where a guy is placing the flower in her hair, I think that is REID for sure.
    The picture of her kissing in the pool - think the guys hair is too short for it to be Mike (unless he got haircut with completly different style).

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3459037;
    AWESOME........I was hoping someone would figure this one out...I noticed the rose also on this SC. Good Job!
    About the rose in Madrid - strange - they've never given roses out on fantasy dates before and isn't that what we thought Spain was? Why the rose on the date????

Sorry, just realized this was brought up earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3459158;
    About the rose in Madrid - strange - they've never given roses out on fantasy dates before and isn't that what we thought Spain was? Why the rose on the date????
    I don't think it's a rose for the show, I think it's just a flower on his jacket. It looks kinda pinkish red, not deep red like the roses the show uses. Jill has one in her hair, so I'm thinking they kinda match..

I'm still confused though. When does that take place? I thought the part of her wearing that short yellow skirt and them going around in a mortorcycle was their night time date FD? The part with him sweeping her into her arms seems more like a FD though. But, what about their time in on the steps kissing and she's wearing jeans and a yellow tank top?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3459194;
    I'm still confused though. When does that take place? I thought the part of her wearing that short yellow skirt and them going around in a mortorcycle was their night time date FD? The part with him sweeping her into her arms seems more like a FD though. But, what about their time in on the steps kissing and she's wearing jeans and a yellow tank top?
    I don't know, maybe they changed clothes partway through the nighttime part of the date? But the place he is carrying her is in Madrid, right? And that's the same town as them sitting on the steps? How certain are we that it's Kip on the motorcycle? Any chance it could be a different guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;3458755;
    Thank you! I'm happy to have finally found some obscure thing when having almost a whole country to search in. LOL.

Ok, so what do you think about what that match does to Reid/Mike? People thought it was Mike, but if other SCs have him in Barcelona, but others have Reid in Sevilla (where the fountain is) doesn't that make it more likely to be Reid?

They weren't in Spain long and being in Barcelona and Sevilla both seems odd for just a day/overnight with Jillian for Mike, doesn't it? Unless the Barcelona cap someone said was him isn't really Mike.

It just seems unlikely that Mike is in both cities, doesn't it? Or in both on dates, rather.
    I don't think we have any clear SCs of Mike in Barcelona - the guy on the bike has shorter hair and a smaller build. I think we only have an SC of Mike in Seville, so this leads me to believe there's a 4th guy in Spain

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3458098;
    No the one in the bed is Jesse.I think it is two different men but she is wearing the same outfit for some reason.
    it's probably when 3 guys are staying in the mansion with her