Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3551119;
    The walk so reminds me of Reid......so I am sticking with this being Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3551161;
    The walk so reminds me of Reid......so I am sticking with this being Reid.
    Me too! It just seems like his shape, his walk and I do believe the suit is probably more gray than brown.

FORT Fogey

Did anyone catch this when Wes was saying goodbye to the guys after Spain RC? CC said (Reid) I'll be seeing you again.

What was that about? Just a regular greeting?

I noticed the same thing. He said bye, but then he said I'll be seeing you. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw it in CC. I can't imagine they are friends, although Reid did twitter yesterday. "What a night - nice going ws"
    What would that be about? Maybe he heard something Wes said about him as Wes was drinking in the limo.

Quote Originally Posted by I am hooked;3551258;
    I noticed the same thing. He said bye, but then he said I'll be seeing you. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw it in CC. I can't imagine they are friends, although Reid did twitter yesterday. "What a night - nice going ws"
    What would that be about? Maybe he heard something Wes said about him as Wes was drinking in the limo.
    What's weird is that Wes pretty much confirmed that he's spoken to Reid in an interview earlier today...maybe they are friends!

What's really weird is that I watched Wes's video diary and my god, that was a different dude...I liked him in the diary!

FORT Fogey

I thought she said that after dinner. She meant she would see him at the rose ceremony.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Daliana;3551293;
    What's weird is that Wes pretty much confirmed that he's spoken to Reid in an interview earlier today...maybe they are friends!

What's really weird is that I watched Wes's video diary and my god, that was a different dude...I liked him in the diary!
    Actually I believe I saw post that in one of Wes's interviews he mentioned he was friends with Reid.

As Jillian has said MANY times - including referring to it in her blog - Wes was a different guy with her - from we saw of his antics............. I can believe that Jillian did see the good part of him - Even CH refers to the situation in his blog as well.......... he can't be all bad - well.......... he does drink too much sometimes LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3551299;
    As Jillian has said MANY times - including referring to it in her blog - Wes was a different guy with her - from we saw of his antics............. I can believe that Jillian did see the good part of him - Even CH refers to the situation in his blog as well.......... he can't be all bad - well.......... he does drink too much sometimes LOL
    Haven't any of you ever known someone who is like that? Totally smooth, personable and caring one minute then a real jerk the next?

I think Wes has a personality disorder...I also think he uses people and situations to get what he wants with no regard for other people's feelings. I have a good friend who was married to a guy like Wes and I was completely shocked when she told me some of the things he had done and said to her...completely different guy than I had seen.

Well, they DID play guitar together; and seemed that Wes was teaching Reid a song.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn