Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3549448;

Dumb question but where are this man's hands/arms? Most people walk with them down beside their legs or in their pockets. Where are the hands/arms?
    I'm actually glad you asked that -- I've been wondering about that for some time now!
    I support pet adoption!

Here's a great sc of Ed's thumb/hand for future reference for when we get some sc's of the FRC .... Thanks to Valen !!!!

Honestly, in order for the hand to be in the pocket, the arm has to push the jacket back a tad, thus allowing the arm to be seen a little bit. I don't see anything there. I can see where a hand would be placed in the pocket but I see nothing attaching the hand to the arm. HAHA! Did they photoshop it out?

now I'm smilingmomof4!!!! smilingmomof3's Avatar

Could the hands be holding a ring box?
    ***"It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages" - Nietzsche *** "A woman who strives to be equal to a man is lacking in ambition"***

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3546403;
    If I look just to the left of the white collar and just up a bit, I see a light spot there that looks like you can see through to the wall behind it? Otherwise, I'm getting new contacts next week so maybe that spot will go away.

Hey GuardianAngel - I'm a little behind in this thread and this may have been figured out already, but I think that light spot you're seeing by the guy's neck is a light reflection on the edge of the door. Otherwise, the guy has a really skinny neck.

Any thoughts on where this PI was of Kip? They showed it last night as he was talking about getting closer to love (I put the PI text in the sleuthing thread). It doesn't match any of his Madrid outfits that he wore in his other PIs. He sounds a little sweet and gushy in it (as gushy as Kip can be anyway

Could this white shirt be shutter guy's shirt? Room doesn't look like Maui though.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3549774;
    Any thoughts on where this PI was of Kip? They showed it last night as he was talking about getting closer to love (I put the PI text in the sleuthing thread). It doesn't match any of his Madrid outfits that he wore in his other PIs. He sounds a little sweet and gushy in it (as gushy as Kip can be anyway

Could this white shirt be shutter guy's shirt? Room doesn't look like Maui though.

I just said the same thing in another thread.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3549774;

You are right it does look like Hawaii. He probably took the coat off in the "shutter guy" SC !

I listened to that part of their spain date and it seems like Kiptyn is getting closer and closer to the final fall (in love). I am not writing him off from F1 yet. Sorry.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Reid - I have a hard time imagining that he will actually sit down in that hotel bathtub. I also can't imagine him laying down on a hotel comforter. I'm no where near as neurotic as him, but I wouldn't do either of those things. Hotel comforters are NASTY.

So far it seems that she give 2 of her F3 the Fantasy Suit at Hawaii- Mauii right ?

Kip - Shutter guy
    Reid - Bubble bath guy

Probably Ed too - I think he is 'dismount' guy.

What on earth does that say about Jillian when just last week (spain) she was spouting off about NOT spending the night with these guys ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series