Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

These two could go together

But – it doesn’t match what they’re wearing here

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3548712;
    These two could go together

But – it doesn’t match what they’re wearing here

The bed guy is at the Sheraton and the bathtub is in the Westin

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3548727;
    The bed guy is at the Sheraton and the bathtub is in the Westin
    that's what I'm saying - they don't go together - so we know rose pedal, dismount guy is not Reid.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3548732;
    that's what I'm saying - they don't go together - so we know rose pedal, dismount guy is not Reid.
    Anders, so we're thinking that Reid does make it to the BI? Those are two different dates?

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3548753;
    Anders, so we're thinking that Reid does make it to the BI? Those are two different dates?
    Actually, I think Reid is let go next week - and he leant his shorts to Kip or Ed..... just kidding

I noticed the similarities in the shorts he was wearing to the shorts on the bed, but the swimsuits she's wearing don't match, just as the two rooms are in different hotels.

She's wearing the same bathing suit on the FD with Reid that she's wearing with Kip on the surfboard, so I surmise that would be Kips LCD.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3548780;
    Actually, I think Reid is let go next week - and he leant his shorts to Kip or Ed..... just kidding

I noticed the similarities in the shorts he was wearing to the shorts on the bed, but the swimsuits she's wearing don't match, just as the two rooms are in different hotels.

She's wearing the same bathing suit on the FD with Reid that she's wearing with Kip on the surfboard, so I surmise that would be Kips LCD.
    I'm just thinking that if she wears that white bikini with Reid on the FD -- 1 date, and then a different outfit (the picture of them on the rocks) which is a different date, that would put Reid in the F2, no?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3548518;
    Could these go together? Look at the tie and the color of the suit (you can see the tip of the tie in the first cap, and you see the brown on his arm, where the light is hitting in the second cap)....

Here are ed's shoes from this RC that could possibly match as well...(See the buckle?) Also, watch the entire RC to get a better view. IMO Ed's shoes seem to match.

Could brown suit guy be Ed? Then who is blue suit guy?
    That's Ed definitely. He's on his way to confess to Jillian the real reason why he took a break from the Bachelorette (to break with his occasional Chicago girlfriend) --- all speculation from my part ----

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3548796;
    I'm just thinking that if she wears that white bikini with Reid on the FD -- 1 date, and then a different outfit (the picture of them on the rocks) which is a different date, that would put Reid in the F2, no?

the pic on the rock is Reid's FD next week, not his LCD. And the tub scene is in Maui, not a LCD.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3548818;
    the pic on the rock is Reid's FD next week, not his LCD. And the tub scene is in Maui, not a LCD.
    ah, ok, thanks! for some reason I thought those were two different days/places

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;3548817;
    That's Ed definitely. He's on his way to confess to Jillian the real reason why he took a break from the Bachelorette (to break with his occasional Chicago girlfriend) --- all speculation from my part ----
    The 1st pic, the leg seems muscular... remind me of Kip, JMO.
    À bientôt!