Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3546403;
    If I look just to the left of the white collar and just up a bit, I see a light spot there that looks like you can see through to the wall behind it? Otherwise, I'm getting new contacts next week so maybe that spot will go away.

i copied this into photoshop and lightened it up a little bit. I noticed a few things...

1. the white you are seeing appears to be a reflection off the edge of the door. JMO, it's very pixelated but appears to be some kind of reflection with a straight edge.

2. when lightened up and blown up, it seems that the face has been darkened/blurred out in this image. the shading on the face matches the door more than it matches the suit or hair areas. Also notice the pixels in this area are different sizes, which would also suggest a post-resizing edit to the photo.

3. Does that piece of white behind him look like the bottom of Jillians dress from the FRC?

Quote Originally Posted by kajones;3548293;
    i copied this into photoshop and lightened it up a little bit. I noticed a few things...

1. the white you are seeing appears to be a reflection off the edge of the door. JMO, it's very pixelated but appears to be some kind of reflection with a straight edge.

2. when lightened up and blown up, it seems that the face has been darkened/blurred out in this image. the shading on the face matches the door more than it matches the suit or hair areas. Also notice the pixels in this area are different sizes, which would also suggest a post-resizing edit to the photo.

3. Does that piece of white behind him look like the bottom of Jillians dress from the FRC?
    It looks like a table cloth...the wrong color.

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3548248;
    Did they make all the guys wear the same kinds of shorts on their FD's just for us??
    It surely looks that way. lol They are all wearing the same pants pretty much. I guess that is Fleiss' way of trying to confuse us. Ah ha, yeah right. He's got nothing on us!

Could these go together? Look at the tie and the color of the suit (you can see the tip of the tie in the first cap, and you see the brown on his arm, where the light is hitting in the second cap)....

Here are ed's shoes from this RC that could possibly match as well...(See the buckle?) Also, watch the entire RC to get a better view. IMO Ed's shoes seem to match.

Could brown suit guy be Ed? Then who is blue suit guy?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3548518;
    Could these go together? Look at the tie and the color of the suit (you can see the tip of the tie in the first cap, and you see the brown on his arm, where the light is hitting in the second cap)....

Here are ed's shoes from this RC that could possibly match as well...(See the buckle?) Also, watch the entire RC to get a better view. IMO Ed's shoes seem to match.

Ed has buckles on his shoes in this picture, doesn't he? Maybe he is brown suit guy.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3548518;

Wow cupcakes - this is a totally new insight! I think you are right. Ed may very well be brown suit guy (does that mean he is also hugging guy?). There were people who thought the blue suit guy's walk looked like Kip.. they could be right. I am getting more and more confused, but do continue to think it is Ed en Kip in F2
    I'll take Reid if Jillian doesn't want him

I am pretty convinced brown suit guy is Ed. BUT....is he one of the F2, or was he F3 who returns (if that even happens)?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by maybeme;3548530;
    Wow cupcakes - this is a totally new insight! I think you are right. Ed may very well be brown suit guy (does that mean he is also hugging guy?). There were people who thought the blue suit guy's walk looked like Kip.. they could be right. I am getting more and more confused, but do continue to think it is Ed en Kip in F2

I still think this is Reid. If you look at the screencaps of Dreamers for the previews last night of the guy in the brown suit walking(I believe there is a new screencap in that sequence that we didn't have last week) and compare those to Reid and Jillian walking in Sevilla, the stride looks the same. My husband is 6'3" and he has a long stride. I think Ed's stride appears to be longer than this. Also notice in both sequences how the foot turns in slightly.JMO

Look at the pic of the toast... Ed has his pant length shorter than usual.
    The guy in the brown suit also has his pant length quite short.
    I think that brown suit is Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by medicinegal;3548651;
    I still think this is Reid. If you look at the screencaps of Dreamers for the previews last night of the guy in the brown suit walking(I believe there is a new screencap in that sequence that we didn't have last week) and compare those to Reid and Jillian walking in Sevilla, the stride looks the same. My husband is 6'3" and he has a long stride. I think Ed's stride appears to be longer than this. Also notice in both sequences how the foot turns in slightly.JMO
    I believe it's Reid as well.