Page 49 of 668 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149549 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Yep, they sure do!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3459011;
    Awesome find momoftrips!!! It looks like a match to me...

It looks like Kip wears the same shirt on his hometown date that he wore in his pre-show video...the purple flowers match??
    another nice catch! very interesting that he's wearing the same shirt.. perhaps they shot his intro video while they were on his HTD? or at least got better shots and TPTB make it seem like this lovely location is actually kip's home but its really just a nearby hotel or beach locale

Not only that, looks like he is wearing the same green shirt here too.

Thanks counthestarsxo and i<3realitytv. Lurking for a year, finally trying to contribute. It is the same shirt, notice the 2 strips on top of the shoulders.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3457716;

We think this is Mike?
    This to me looks like Ed.

Also, the one where a guy is placing the flower in her hair, I think that is REID for sure.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by momoftrips;3458999;
    Hey guys I'm so excited, this is my second location find today. Here is the location of Jillian's date with Kip? in Madrid. Looks like he has a rose on too.

Corral de la Moreria flamenco dance restaurant in Madrid. Right behind his head you can see the bull fighting picture.

AWESOME........I was hoping someone would figure this one out...I noticed the rose also on this SC. Good Job!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3459014;
    another nice catch! very interesting that he's wearing the same shirt.. perhaps they shot his intro video while they were on his HTD? or at least got better shots and TPTB make it seem like this lovely location is actually kip's home but its really just a nearby hotel or beach locale
    Or the picture of him by himself is from the HTD (while he's waiting for Jillian) and they, for whatever reason included it in his video package.

Quote Originally Posted by momoftrips;3458999;
    Hey guys I'm so excited, this is my second location find today. Here is the location of Jillian's date with Kip? in Madrid. Looks like he has a rose on too.

Corral de la Moreria flamenco dance restaurant in Madrid. Right behind his head you can see the bull fighting picture.

looks like a rose on his jacket for sure but that late in the game (4 or 3 left) they're usually aren't any rose or go dates anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3459041;
    looks like a rose on his jacket for sure but that late in the game (4 or 3 left) they're usually aren't any rose or go dates anymore..
    You know I was thinking the same thing, but with the quality of the picture I couldn't tell. The Hi-Def screencap of this picture was just posted and now I think maybe it's a handkerchief.

I thought the guy in the middle cap was Kip but it looks like the hairline doesn't match his. It must be who you ladies thought, Jesse. I wish I had a cap of his hairline to compare....

Also, here is a cap of the guys head kissing Jill in the fountain:

Last edited by sanlee; 05-20-2009 at 03:52 AM.