Page 48 of 668 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148548 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;3458840;
    So what other SCs need identifying as to location?
    Jillian in the yellow dress, walking to a rose ceremony or a very very fancy date. It's not a Canadian Fairmont (there were 4 of those!), so it must be in Spain. I lack the patience to sleuth it out. It could be a private residence, not even a hotel.

Jillian in the FRC-like setting, on an apparent rooftop terrace in Spain. (The last shot)

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3458861;
    Jillian in the yellow dress, walking to a rose ceremony or a very very fancy date. It's not a Canadian Fairmont (there were 4 of those!), so it must be in Spain. I lack the patience to sleuth it out. It could be a private residence, not even a hotel.
    (The last shot)
    The SC's of that showed a hallway/room with high arches and I think that is part of Spain's archietectural design.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3457180;
    It's a big ABC / PR machine talking point at this point. They say they are still in production in Hawaii, where they've been since May 8 or thereabouts, and that therefore no one knows or can know the ending. The fact that the ending from last season was known before the show premiered perhaps bothered the producers or network. It's the same editor though.

Anyway, extended filming (including of date-like activities) in this expensive, fancy venue is unusual. Maybe they are filming post FRC segments for the After the Final Rose show. Or maybe she hasn't made a final choice. Or maybe she changed her mind. Who knows. I'm just glad something is unknown to us to keep us interested in this tired old format. (Although I like Jillian 100 times more as the Lead than others, in terms of looks, personality, camera appeal, spontaneity, originality, intelligence, accomplishment, maturity, you name it.) And another thing. Some of these guys appear to be J-E-R-K, JERKS, and even though she signed up for it eyes wide open, it's too bad.
    I think she is bubbly & will be fun watching this season. If her FD with Jason is any indication...she will also provide us with some reaaaaaly steamy moments! YEOW!!!!

Ok, before I saw the replies I started looking at that weird fake (? presumably) FRC spot. I found a possible candidate - but I'm going just off of the one pic in post 23 in the SC only thread of Jilli looking over her shoulder. Are there others? Isn't there one of her outside nearer the platform, too? Where is that one? Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;3458905;
    Ok, before I saw the replies I started looking at that weird fake (? presumably) FRC spot. I found a possible candidate - but I'm going just off of the one pic in post 23 in the SC only thread of Jilli looking over her shoulder. Are there others? Isn't there one of her outside nearer the platform, too? Where is that one? Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance!
    Is this the one you were referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3458913;
    Is this the one you were referring to?
    Thank you! There isn't also one floating around that's a higher res version of that one in the SC only thread is there? I'm trying to see that window above her just a BIT more!

Thank you, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;3458925;
    Thank you! There isn't also one floating around that's a higher res version of that one in the SC only thread is there? I'm trying to see that window above her just a BIT more!

Thank you, thank you!
    Nope, I don't believe there are any other caps of this in high quality in the screencap only thread. Maybe Cupcakes can capture a very hq screencap for you?! The video goes by too fast for me to get very good quality caps when I cap mine.

Hey guys I'm so excited, this is my second location find today. Here is the location of Jillian's date with Kip? in Madrid. Looks like he has a rose on too.

Corral de la Moreria flamenco dance restaurant in Madrid. Right behind his head you can see the bull fighting picture.

Quote Originally Posted by momoftrips;3458999;
    Hey guys I'm so excited, this is my second location find today. Here is the location of Jillian's date with Kip? in Madrid. Looks like he has a rose on too.

Corral de la Moreria flamenco dance restaurant in Madrid. Right behind his head you can see the bull fighting picture.

amazinggg catch!

Awesome find momoftrips!!! It looks like a match to me...

It looks like Kip wears the same shirt on his hometown date that he wore in his pre-show video...the purple flowers match??