Page 47 of 668 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147547 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3457716;

We think this is Mike?
    Hooray!!

I found where it was last night and knew everyone would doubt me because the proof I had looked different tile wise, plus it's in Sevilla, but this confirms it!!

It's the Maria Luisa Park in Sevilla, Spain.

But that poses a problem if other SCs have Reid in Sevilla and the other thread places Mike in Barcelona...that would require a likely flight and with a short time in Spain is Mike really in Barcelona and Sevilla with Jilli both? Could it be Reid who's placed in Sevilla in another SC?

Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

These pics below are also taken from mid-April this year.

There's the slightly toward the "pool" part of center fountain spout things (on the cement, they're just a bit towards the pool instead of being perfectly centered)

There's that little "ledge" thing in the water just behind Jillian - also on the right in this photo, halfway down on the right.

There are the palm trees visible and we see the base of them in Jilli's picture.

The hedge height is almost identical. As well as the water level to fountain cement edge to hedge height. And given these are within weeks of one another, I'd say it seems awfully close.

At the far end of Jilli's pic you can see there is a slightly higher cement wall with those hedges above that

Spain. Andaluc√*a. Seville. on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Now the one thing obviously very clear in the photo I link is the tile - but if you look at the wet areas, especially the very bright (sunny) areas, or in certain shadows, you don't see the pattern. Just as in this fountain also in the park with the tile doesn't show the patterning on the long fountain in the distance
    Spain. Andaluc√*a. Seville. on Flickr - Photo Sharing! (but this one and the lion one that follows and is related to it are NOT, in my opinion, the same fountain, but one nearby in the park)

And, I believe if you look under the ABC/7 logo in the front right of the Jilli pic (on that inner edge of the fountain) and realize it's blurred, that it actually does show an undertone of the pattern on the other pic.

There is a far away shot of Jillian and her guy with shopping bags and about to kiss or something. It's after she says 'Welcome to Spain' in the preview. Perhaps that will give us a another clue?

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;3458588;
    Hooray!!

I found where it was last night and knew everyone would doubt me because the proof I had looked different tile wise, plus it's in Sevilla, but this confirms it!!

It's the Maria Luisa Park in Sevilla, Spain.

But that poses a problem if other SCs have Reid in Sevilla and the other thread places Mike in Barcelona...that would require a likely flight and with a short time in Spain is Mike really in Barcelona and Sevilla with Jilli both? Could it be Reid who's placed in Sevilla in another SC?

Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

These pics below are also taken from mid-April this year.

There's the slightly toward the "pool" part of center fountain spout things (on the cement, they're just a bit towards the pool instead of being perfectly centered)

There's that little "ledge" thing in the water just behind Jillian - also on the right in this photo, halfway down on the right.

There are the palm trees visible and we see the base of them in Jilli's picture.

The hedge height is almost identical. As well as the water level to fountain cement edge to hedge height. And given these are within weeks of one another, I'd say it seems awfully close.

At the far end of Jilli's pic you can see there is a slightly higher cement wall with those hedges above that

Spain. Andaluc√*a. Seville. on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Now the one thing obviously very clear in the photo I link is the tile - but if you look at the wet areas, especially the very bright (sunny) areas, or in certain shadows, you don't see the pattern. Just as in this fountain also in the park with the tile doesn't show the patterning on the long fountain in the distance
    Spain. Andaluc√*a. Seville. on Flickr - Photo Sharing! (but this one and the lion one that follows and is related to it are NOT, in my opinion, the same fountain, but one nearby in the park)

And, I believe if you look under the ABC/7 logo in the front right of the Jilli pic (on that inner edge of the fountain) and realize it's blurred, that it actually does show an undertone of the pattern on the other pic.
    FABULOUS match, Kikora. Very impressive! And she looks cute in that pic too.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3458657;
    FABULOUS match, Kikora. Very impressive! And she looks cute in that pic too.
    Thank you! I'm happy to have finally found some obscure thing when having almost a whole country to search in. LOL.

Ok, so what do you think about what that match does to Reid/Mike? People thought it was Mike, but if other SCs have him in Barcelona, but others have Reid in Sevilla (where the fountain is) doesn't that make it more likely to be Reid?

They weren't in Spain long and being in Barcelona and Sevilla both seems odd for just a day/overnight with Jillian for Mike, doesn't it? Unless the Barcelona cap someone said was him isn't really Mike.

It just seems unlikely that Mike is in both cities, doesn't it? Or in both on dates, rather.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;3458755;
    Thank you! I'm happy to have finally found some obscure thing when having almost a whole country to search in. LOL.

Ok, so what do you think about what that match does to Reid/Mike? People thought it was Mike, but if other SCs have him in Barcelona, but others have Reid in Sevilla (where the fountain is) doesn't that make it more likely to be Reid?

They weren't in Spain long and being in Barcelona and Sevilla both seems odd for just a day/overnight with Jillian for Mike, doesn't it? Unless the Barcelona cap someone said was him isn't really Mike.

It just seems unlikely that Mike is in both cities, doesn't it? Or in both on dates, rather.
    I don't think it's Mike on the bike.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3458783;
    I'm not convinced either

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3458783;
    Then who is it? Does this mean she brought 4 guys to Spain?

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3457722;
    This sc takes place in Whistler at the Fairmont.

the lamps are a perfect match and if you go to the Fairmont Whistler site there is a virtual tour of the Mountain Suite where you can see a corner of the red chair. There are two in the suite.
    Hooray, Kasha is on the job!

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3458789;
    Then who is it? Does this mean she brought 4 guys to Spain?
    I don't know. My brain is fried actually.

OK.

There are clear shots of Kip for his daytime meeting of Jillian and their motorcycle date. Where is the motorcycle date? The same place?

I also think that cap of Kip sweeping her off her feet seems like it's in Spain, because of her dress. So, what does that mean?

For Kip we only get the night time date with her wearing that white summer dress.

For Mike we get that fountain kiss. I'm sure that's Mike. Nothing shown of their night time date, that I can tell.

Bike ride with mystery guy. I can't tell who that is.

So what other SCs need identifying as to location?