Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by Lily'sMom;3532439;
    WOW.....really? The top picture in the right hand corner really scares me, it does look like his tattoo. But doesn't he have a thinner tattoo running down the inside of that same arm, that goes further down than the one on top of the arm? They could have ps'd it out.
    Your right, there is another tattoo on the inside of his arm. His other arm has a tattoo running down the inside of the arm also, but it has larger lettering.
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily'sMom;3532451;
    Valen you are a genius, thank you so much for all of your hards work each season!!!
    Thanks, Lily'sMom! I don't know about genius...maybe a bit obsessive?

Quote Originally Posted by Valen;3532445;
    Maybe she takes 5 to Spain after all! She tells them she doesn't want to go back on her original choices before Ed returned and the VO of her saying she can only take 4 is for Maui. That still would explain Ed in Seville with Reid.
    I already said this in another thread but you can see greenery from the next scene bleeding into this one which is what looks to be a tattoo but isn't. It's not Wes. The guy has Ed's shorts from the boat, and what looks to be his leg and thumb so I'm certain it is Ed.

In the preview last week it showed Jillian saying she could only take 4 to Spain so I'm sure Wes goes home then.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3532473;
    I already said this in another thread but you can see greenery from the next scene bleeding into this one which is what looks to be a tattoo but isn't. It's not Wes. The guy has Ed's shorts from the boat, and what looks to be his leg and thumb so I'm certain it is Ed.

In the preview last week it showed Jillian saying she could only take 4 to Spain so I'm sure Wes goes home then.
    The transition starts after this screencap was taken. It is definitely not the next scene bleeding in. That I am certain of.

Quote Originally Posted by Valen;3532445;
    Maybe she takes 5 to Spain after all! She tells them she doesn't want to go back on her original choices before Ed returned and the VO of her saying she can only take 4 is for Maui. That still would explain Ed in Seville with Reid.
    Valen I am confused. Do you think this is Wes getting the massage instead of Ed? I circled the spot where I see a gap in tat/bruise on the arm and was convinced that this gap is because it is not a tat but a bruise.

What do you think? Here is your image
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3532479;
    Valen I am confused. Do you think this is Wes getting the massage instead of Ed? I circled the spot where I see a gap in tat/bruise on the arm and was convinced that this gap is because it is not a tat but a bruise.

What do you think? Here is your image
    I think what you've circled is a reflection of the sun or a light

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3532447;
    so which SCs would be Jesse in Spain? The bicycle guy?

But the episode description for Hawaii only talks about 3 guys/dates///
    I don't trust episode descriptions. The one released May 4 said she had HTDs with all her final guys...
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3532447;
    so which SCs would be Jesse in Spain? The bicycle guy?

But the episode description for Hawaii only talks about 3 guys/dates///
    Bicycle guy is definately Wes per screencaps. lol

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3532482;
    I don't trust episode descriptions. The one released May 4 said she had HTDs with all her final guys...
    well maybe Ed isn't one of her final guys!

FORT Newbie

Boy, I feel somewhat vindicated for bringing this subject up. It convinced me. I think what Valen shows could very well be the bottom of Wes' tattoo. For all those who aren't certain, we are talking about the arm that is applying oil to Jillian's leg, not the "dismount picture." The only thing that would make sense is that there are only three guys that go to Hawaii, but Wes is the one that comes back to propose and thus this screencap. He could have come back because he wasn't able to be "romantic" in Spain, and he is trying to redeem his image. (After all, who would want to leave that impression on national TV). He could have paid his own way, or convinced Fleiss to send him there to propose. (I could see Fleiss rubbing his hands in glee that he gets to throw another twist into this season). Several days ago I would have thought this was impossible, but now I can see it happening.