Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

In the 6/15 preview when this scene first came out, I don't see a tattoo on the right arm that is shown underneath Jillian. On neither my DVR nor on ryvetted's screencap does a tattoo show up.

And the room is the same, the bench at the foot of the bed is in both previews, 6/15 and 6/22.

I know dismount guy was discussed over and over, so perhaps someone can remember where that was and pull a clearer cap.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewPA;3532305;
    I'm no expert, but Photoshopping is for photos, not video. I suppose it's possible that the special effects team could superimpose a tattoo on a non-tattooed arm, but in the years I've been lurking (mostly) on this board, I've heard a lot of speculation about photoshopping and reversing positions on the FRC platform etc., but none of that speculation has ever been borne out. That's a tattoo, IMO, and while Wes' tattoo on his left arm is massive, not so on his right arm. It ends just about at the position that the tattoo on the right arm ends in that massage scene.

I know many of us are invested in one Bachelor or another, but doesn't anyone want to speculate on what this means if it's true that the arm belongs to Wes? I have not engrossed myself in all of the sleuthing details uncovered so far, but this seems like a big discovery to me. I imagine that if it's Wes, it messes up previously-accepted sleuthing conclusions. What might this mean? I'm not smart enough to know.

That's true. They can't photoshop a vid, right?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3532337;
    remember Melissa's blue/yellow dress - yes they can photoshop video.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by double_standard;3532336;
    In the 6/15 preview when this scene first came out, I don't see a tattoo on the right arm that is shown underneath Jillian. On neither my DVR nor on ryvetted's screencap does a tattoo show up.

And the room is the same, the bench at the foot of the bed is in both previews, 6/15 and 6/22.

I know dismount guy was discussed over and over, so perhaps someone can remember where that was and pull a clearer cap.

Is this also the guy who is massaging her leg in another SC (shown in the preview during the treated like a princess VO) because they look like the same shorts as dismount guy.

FORT Fogey

Here's a screencap which some say makes the tattoo possibly just a bleed. Larger version here.

Quote Originally Posted by double_standard;3532336;

Jillian's bathing suit looks like it has a Hawaiian print ... did we see that one on her FD's? I think Kip and Reid's she wore the same white one and then Ed's is colorful and striped?

Even though we're pretty sure who ring guy is, has someone already compared Wes' thumbs just for comparison sake?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3532337;
    Yes you can photoshop a video. Especially small cuts like that are in the previews when it is just three of four frames for that scene. In previews we have seen recolored dresses, flipped positions, and I still say in one of the SC from Brad/Deanna that made people think Deanna came first, they changed out the entire sky behind the shot along the verizon. You could clearly see where they had spliced 2 pics together. If you have the correct software it breaks it out frame by frame and then you go in and edit that frame. I see 2 maybe 3 frames of the "tattoo" and because of the raised nature it just doesn't look like a tattoo. Photoshopping could make the tattoo appear more sparse, but it should not create a raised appearance, but just the opposite, it should smooth it out.

Oh yeah how could I forget Reid's black dot walking in Seville.

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3532342;
    Here's a screencap which some say makes the tattoo possibly just a bleed. Larger version here.

Instead of a tat - could it be a bruise?
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3532342;

Could it be that she gave him his massage first (we see her on top with her cover up still on) and the oil on that particular spot of arm was not rubbed in all the way and that's what we are seeing
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.