Page 44 of 668 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144544 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3457544;

Both Kip? I noticed his watch doesn't have the silver band in this cap.
    Reid owns a watch with a black band. I think this pic is with the same guy that's in the picture with the shopping bags in Spain. If you notice they seem to be wearing the same tops. The 5 o'clock shadow is throwing me off though if it's Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3457610;
    Reid owns a watch with a black band. I think this pic is with the same guy that's in the picture with the shopping bags in Spain. If you notice they seem to be wearing the same tops. The 5 o'clock shadow is throwing me off though if it's Reid.
    I agree with you.
    Cupcakes just put a SC in Reid's thread, and the guy, now I believe it's Reid, has the same watch.

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout;3457467;
    I saw that myself. I will have re-look at that image again, but if I was going guess I thought it was Matheau. But I am going to go back and really look at the guy again and make sure. Are there any screencap that we have so far that no one has figured out yet? I agree that Wes is definetly not there for Jillian at all only his own agenda. Didn't someone post in the other thread that they new someone as a bachelor prospect and they were not there for the right reasons. I am quite sure it was very early on in the sleuthing thread. I will try to post the photo if I am able to of the bachelor crying.

I haven't gone back to look at that clip of the bachelor crying, but I know when I first saw it last night, I thought it was the break dancer (forgot his name.)

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3457610;
    Good catch on the watch!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3457544;

Both Kip? I noticed his watch doesn't have the silver band in this cap.
    The first one is definitely Kip. in the video you can see his face.
    The second one is hard to tell. both Kip and Reid have similar side burns. but their hair is a different color and its hard to compare their hair color in that shot..you may have found it with the watch band. good catch.
    Last edited by krrj; 05-19-2009 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3457634;
    I haven't gone back to look at that clip of the bachelor crying, but I know when I first saw it last night, I thought it was the break dancer (forgot his name.)
    I agree, if it's the clip with the guy sitting on the floor (seems to be anyway) then it is, IMO, Michael, the breakdancer.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3457652;
    The first one is definitely Kip. in the video you can see his face.
    The second one is hard to tell. both Kip and Reid have similar side burns. but their hair is a different color and its hard to compare their hair color in that shot..you may have found it with the watch band. good catch.
    I believe these are both Kip also....Reid has different sideburns and hair behind the ears. (I paused when Reid gets his rose and then when Kip received his rose). JMO

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3457687;
    I believe these are both Kip also....Reid has different sideburns and hair behind the ears. (I paused when Reid gets his rose and then when Kip received his rose). JMO
    Look in Reid's thread and you can see the Reid's watch band matches perfectly with the flower in the hair moment.

eta

So, I'm trying to figure out the 4 guys that don't get a date in the next episode. Any ideas sluething wise?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3457693;
    Look in Reid's thread and you can see the Reid's watch band matches perfectly with the flower in the hair moment.

eta

So, I'm trying to figure out the 4 guys that don't get a date in the next episode. Any ideas sluething wise?
    Nope. Because I don't think we have any caps from the pool party/race date.

We know Jake gets the Martina date. And these are the guys on the Harlem Globetrotters group date:

Mike
    Mark
    Juan
    David
    Kip
    Simon
    ? (can't tell who that is to the right of Jillian in the beach cap)

We think this is Mike?