Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Not sure where to post this I've been looking at so many of the discussions,one of them where comparing thumbs and finger nail screencaps with the ring?? I was watching Youtube on the cowboy filming and say a close up of Reid holding his script saying he gets a kiss, sure seems like the same thumb nails that are in the ring shot???
    Bachelorette-S05E03-Reid is what it is under!

FORT Fan

For all we know at this point it could even be from his time in the house.
    Very true. I didn't think it was Hawaii or Maui but it seemed too soon for pre-LA RC. And I think Ed/Jill in Spain has been ID'ed with the both of them in white at night on the bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3523918;
    Not sure where to post this I've been looking at so many of the discussions,one of them where comparing thumbs and finger nail screencaps with the ring?? I was watching Youtube on the cowboy filming and say a close up of Reid holding his script saying he gets a kiss, sure seems like the same thumb nails that are in the ring shot???
    I think cupcakes provided caps that show otherwise? But, who knows. Thanks for the info though!

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3523918;
    I officially gone mad. Here are the thumb comparisons with the ring guy.

Reid

Its pointing to Ed's thumb holding the ring. We also have confirmation based on caps on hotel logo that Ed is in the big island.

Im waiting for an evidence that Reid is indeed in the BI too. There was a rumor floating around that Kip is being groomed to be the next bachelor. He needs to be F2 and appear crestfallen to gather some more fanbase. Just like Jason and Deanna were. They were both portrayed to be too heartbroken that they needed to have their own show.

1. I don't believe that an F3 comes back to propose. That is a big slap in the face for the F2 or even F1. If Jillian appears confused that an F3 comes in to propose. I say forget her final 2 and go with your F3. This angle is hard to swallow.

2. If Ed comes back to propose... hmm wth?? ... Does this guy have the monopoly of a "I will come back for youuu" storyline? That is overkill. Going for more twice is just insane even for reality tv.

3. Jillian said in an interview that "her choice was not hard for her to decide on". That throws a wrench to the previews where she appeared to be too confused. I guess she just doesn't know if she will get engaged, or if she will propose for them to just date in the real world ... but the twist will be he proposes, then Wes sings he's godawful song. Then they will ride off to the sunset until we hear about them breaking up.
    Last edited by snarkattack222; 06-25-2009 at 01:34 AM.

Yesterday I posted that maybe the hug pic wasn't FRC but Spain RC and then someone said it couldn't be because of the necklace. I'm still not sure I see the necklace. It could even be her earring hanging down to her cheek rather than a necklace. I'm NOT saying that it's NOT the FRC but just putting another idea out there. For myself, I'm not ready to commit that hug to the FRC yet.

While looking at SC at JU, I saw these and think they could match as well. The close up pics of Jillian are when she is saying "I kept you here when everyone told me you had a girlfriend because I thought we had something." I think she's talking to Wes AFTER she lets him go at the Spain RC, strapless dress and her hair and makeup look the same as the hugging pic that we thought was FRC. Hot pink lipstick, grayish lavender sparkly shadow. Her FRC makeup is also similiar to this so who knows. As usual, I'm not certain but it's just something else to throw out there.

Can anyone get a closer cap of Jillian and what seems to be Reid on the volcano? I remember how you guys were able to get a great cloe-up of Jason twirling Melissa after the proposal.

Oh, and if that's in Maui...why would they need a plane?

It's quite confusing to me!

If that's on Maui--they did not do the drive to Hana from the Westin/Sheraton area.
    I've done it. Once was more than enough. To drive there---and back and do filming, then allow for romance on the evening dinner/suite--is toooooooooo long of a day.
    It's about 3 hours there and 3 hours back and that's without spending too much time out of the car to view the waterfalls and the beautiful scenery.
    There are so many heli tours available I can not possibly see not taking that route.
    The thing that throw me, is I thought I saw a plane rather than a heli on the cliff, but it is so tiny, maybe it is a heli, after all.
    The plane tour I saw is from Maui to BI.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Sorry for double post. I ran out of edit time!

There are sooo many air tours on Maui.
    If that is a plane or heli in this sc in the circled area:

Here is a tour plane that does a tour from Maui to BI: Color of vehicle similar

Now here is a tour company that uses heli's with similar coloring:

This tour company, Air Maui(from above), shows a photo very similar to our sc at the Hana area.

I am not saying that is a vehicle in our sc. It is not detailed enough to be exact. But it does look like it to me and I can not justify the lengthy drive if it's in Maui.
    So the above photos could be possible companies used for tours just based on coloring. Probably a waste of time since the sc is not very detailed yet.
    But a fun waste of time.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fanatic

I really don't think that is a plane or heliocopter. It appears from the SC that these 2 on the rocks are somewhere that is off the beaten path, in the 'middle of nowhere', but that is not true. Sushifan, who matched up the rock outcroppings last night, said she stayed in a cabin that was only a few hundred yards from these rocks. I'm not saying they weren't on a heliocopter/plane for their date, but I don't think it's in that SC.

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3524602;
    I really don't think that is a plane or heliocopter. It appears from the SC that these 2 on the rocks are somewhere that is off the beaten path, in the 'middle of nowhere', but that is not true. Sushifan, who matched up the rock outcroppings last night, said she stayed in a cabin that was only a few hundred yards from these rocks. I'm not saying they weren't on a heliocopter/plane for their date, but I don't think it's in that SC.
    Yes, there is the Hana Resort which is right there at the sc(great find Sushifan)!! It is gorgous!

The issue is Reid and Jillian are staying across the island from there. It is a 3 hour ride from where they are staying to that Hana sc spot. That is basically if they drive there and do not take in the sights, which would be counterproductive to the entire trek.
    Then after driving all that way--they have to allow time for "the date" ala filming--forget about possibly enjoying the date as there is at least a 3 hr. back to the Sheraton/Weston area!!
    Then they have the typical romantic dinner/bath scene and fantasy suite issue.
    I can't see them driving to Hana area, but taking in an air tour instead, which several of us heard happened via production sources.
    It certainly could have been a drive, but I have a hard time seeing a caravan on a winding 3 hour ride of TPTB pushing to get filming done only to turn around and drive 3 hours back.
    JMO
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 06-25-2009 at 11:05 AM.