Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

  1. #2671
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3491364;
    two have to leave next week - what are our option?

    Jake or Ed on their own
    Mark ?
    Kip, nope
    Reid, nope
    Wes, nope
    Michael - nope
    Jesse - nope
    Tanner ?
    Robby, nope
    I don't get why Tanner P would stay. I'm still confused about the Ed leaving thing.

  2. #2672
    FORT Fogey Starshine_16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3491478;
    I don't get why Tanner P would stay. I'm still confused about the Ed leaving thing.
    Something tells me that Ed doesn't leave.If he were to leave and then come back later and be named F1 a lot of the guys who stayed in this difficult situation would feel cheated.

    I bet Tanner and Mark leave next week.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

  3. #2673
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,051

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3491442;
    At the beginning of last night's show when CH was talking to all the guys was Ed wearing a silk robe?
    I thought Robby wearing a hotel bathrobe opened the door.

  4. #2674
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3490630;
    The Callagan's backcountry Lodge is 21km away from Whistler and is accessed by road.
    It is a remote access lodge...........

    Lodge Access
    Callaghan Lodge is located 12.5km/7.7mi from the main staging area.

    In the winter, guests are transported from the staging area either by snow coach, snowmobile or helicopter. Guests also have the option of skiing in. It can take anywhere from 1 - 4 hours to ski in, depending on the group's fitness and ability level. It takes about half the time to ski out.

    In the summer, primary access is via helicopter. It is possible to drive (4WD only) to Callaghan Lake Provincial Park, and then hike in the remaining 4km/2.5mi.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  5. #2675
    Romantic at Heart holly1959's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    843

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3491489;
    I thought Robby wearing a hotel bathrobe opened the door.
    I just got a chance to watch in slo-mo and he has on a green satin-ish jacket or something. At first I thought it was the silk robe and laughed.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

  6. #2676
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    3

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Has anyone noticed the picture of Jillian kissing someone on the stairs in Spain and he has brown cowboy boots on. Jake and Wes are the only two I have seen wear these.

  7. #2677
    FORT Fogey counthestarsxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    926

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by calester3;3492058;
    Has anyone noticed the picture of Jillian kissing someone on the stairs in Spain and he has brown cowboy boots on. Jake and Wes are the only two I have seen wear these.
    It's neither, it's confirmed to be Kip.

  8. #2678
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    Posts
    1,778

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3491558;
    It is a remote access lodge...........

    Lodge Access
    Callaghan Lodge is located 12.5km/7.7mi from the main staging area.

    In the winter, guests are transported from the staging area either by snow coach, snowmobile or helicopter. Guests also have the option of skiing in. It can take anywhere from 1 - 4 hours to ski in, depending on the group's fitness and ability level. It takes about half the time to ski out.

    In the summer, primary access is via helicopter. It is possible to drive (4WD only) to Callaghan Lake Provincial Park, and then hike in the remaining 4km/2.5mi.
    All I was going by is the knowledge that in one of the sc's there is a truck sitting there.........they would of had to drive that truck in. I was also told that the Lodge is 21 km from the community of Whistler.

  9. #2679
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3492149;
    All I was going by is the knowledge that in one of the sc's there is a truck sitting there.........they would of had to drive that truck in. I was also told that the Lodge is 21 km from the community of Whistler.
    The reason they stay over night there is that it is remote and you don't leave after dark for the treck out of there - by snowmobile
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  10. #2680
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    Posts
    1,778

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3492160;
    The reason they stay over night there is that it is remote and you don't leave after dark for the treck out of there - by snowmobile
    I guess I am questioning the over night part as how does that fit in when they still have the hotel at Whistler........I think that they do go back to the hotel that night. I also feel that the bedroom was used as an area that Jill could take one of the guys just to talk.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.