Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3476289;
    Am I the only one having difficulty managing to get through a gazillion SC threads? I liked it sooo much better in the good old days, when we had the ONE SC discussion thread, the Thoughts and Comments thread, and an Editing and a Body language thread. As it is now we have the same discussions going on in many threads and I am beyond confused, and have no idea where I left off ......anyhoo..

I now have no idea where to put these thoughts, but will just put them here in the tried and true SC thread. Am I the only one who sees Juan in some of those hottub SCs? I see Reid in some of them, but I also look at some of them, and all I ever see is Juan! I am probably alone in that..but Juan is who I see. Thanks
    Karey
    I agree Karey. I think the separate threads are great for tracking dates in each episode (& that's what I think they were meant to be). But they have all become major discussion threads, so I am either reading double of things, or missing things. As if I'm not confused enough!

And no, I don't see Juan. But that's just me!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;3476289;
    Am I the only one having difficulty managing to get through a gazillion SC threads? I liked it sooo much better in the good old days, when we had the ONE SC discussion thread, the Thoughts and Comments thread, and an Editing and a Body language thread. As it is now we have the same discussions going on in many threads and I am beyond confused, and have no idea where I left off ......anyhoo..

I now have no idea where to put these thoughts, but will just put them here in the tried and true SC thread. Am I the only one who sees Juan in some of those hottub SCs? I see Reid in some of them, but I also look at some of them, and all I ever see is Juan! I am probably alone in that..but Juan is who I see. Thanks
    Karey
    No, you're not the only; I see Juan in some of them too. However, I am mostly wrong than right....

I'm thinking about the rose ceremonies - we have Jillian walking down a hall in a yellow dress- sure looks like she's on her way to a rose ceremony, we have the shot of what looks to be a FRC (we think in Spain) and we know there will be a FRC in Hawaii. I think if we can place the yellow dress shot it will clear things up. If it was in Hawaii (Maui) then we will know for sure that Jillian took 3 to Hawaii (was this sc released prior to Hawaii, I don't remember). If it's placed in Spain - then it doesn't really clear anything up. We know Kip, Reid and Ed are in Spain - I'm still not sure about bike guy. We know for sure that Kip, Reid, Jesse and Wes got htds to if she only cut one then Jesse goes to Spain and yet none of the Spain shots look like Jesse (imo). HELP!!!!!!!!!!

I checked the Fairmont in Maui and no match to the yellow dress picture but they do like arches as in the one over the door.
    Last edited by just logic; 05-31-2009 at 11:22 AM.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3476023;
    But this is what the "master list" says:
    Reid SC of HTD, SC Spain, disputed SC Hawaii

How else was it even determined that Reid was probably in Hawaii?
    Been absent from the FORT for several days, and am still "mostly absent" for a few more - helping daughter move, limited WIFI for checking in. (BTW, a huge thank you to Parasolpink for maintaining the list - hope you will for a few more days...)

I haven't gotten CLOSE to catching up, but the "disputed SC Hawaii" tag was because of the "bridge SC." When it first came out it was almost a 50/50 split between Kip and Reid, and then the possibility of it being Jesse entered in. This was a couple weeks ago. Haven't read all the threads, so I don't know yet if it's positively ID'd as someone rather than "pretty sure."

The Media thread (interesting boat pic there - love the speculation as to whether it's real or staged...) and the SC discussion thread are the only ones I've had time to speed-read.

Geez, what a fun season for sleuthing!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by Adopt a Greyh;3476210;
    SCREEN CAP Location Confirmation:

I'm sad to say - that I just confirmed the location of the zip-line picture from multiple u-tube videos, (the guy we think is Reid and Jillian zip-lining together) is from Whistler, BC.

I matched the harness, details on the helmet, and the rigging. So if it is Reid, as I think it is - the date is in Whister, BC and not Banff. And worst of all to me - not in Hawaii.

The SC I'm using you can find in: Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencaps Only**
    See posts 22 of them in mid-air, and also 25 for a closer view of the same zip in motion .

So if I'm tracking right here, if Reid is in a hot-tub - it's in Whistler.
    We wouldn't have known Ed was in Hawaii, but for that photographer.

Only thing interesting to me, if it is Reid on the zip line, is that means all F3 do a zip line date.

That yellow dress might not have taken place in Spain. We've had the best sluthers not to be able to find out where that takes place.

They were in Hawaii for a very long time. Her parents left to Hawaii on the 19th of May and that's when the final 2 meet the parents. So, she had 3 guys there.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3476414;
    We wouldn't have known Ed was in Hawaii, but for that photographer.

Only thing interesting to me, if it is Reid on the zip line, is that means all F3 do a zip line date.
    That yellow dress might not have taken place in Spain. We've had the best sluthers not to be able to find out where that takes place.

They were in Hawaii for a very long time. Her parents left to Hawaii on the 19th of May and that's when the final 2 meet the parents. So, she had 3 guys there.
    I thought Reid on the zipline was defintely Canada? I thought Coastal BC figured that one out?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3476449;
    I thought Reid on the zipline was defintely Canada? I thought Coastal BC figured that one out?
    That's right. It's in Canda. Only thing I find interesting from that would be that each of the possible final 3 guys did a zip line date with Jillian.

Still speed-reading, trying to catch up, but holy cow, we're a group who excel at posting! I'm SO sorry if this has been brought up in a thread I haven't gotten to yet, BUT:

Is this the same dress?

Looks like it could be and looks like same hairstyle. Could this be the rooftop at LoftSeven if that's where the Reid/Jillian picture is taken?

BTW, this comparison post isn't saying she's crying over Reid. I just noticed the dress.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3476454;
    Still speed-reading, trying to catch up, but holy cow, we're a group who excel at posting! I'm SO sorry if this has been brought up in a thread I haven't gotten to yet, BUT:

Is this the same dress?

Looks like it could be and looks like same hairstyle. Could this be the rooftop at LoftSeven if that's where the Reid/Jillian picture is taken?

BTW, this comparison post isn't saying she's crying over Reid. I just noticed the dress.
    The dress is similar, but the first one has sequins on it.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3476457;
    The dress is similar, but the first one has sequins on it.
    Thanks, atem! Crap. Another theory bites the dust, lol.