Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3476051;
    Are there any caps of Reid on athletic dates? I'm just wondering if being from Philly and in real estate (at a desk or showing properties), he doesn't get a big opportunity for outdoorsy stuff.

I guess now I'm rethinking whether he is the third guy in Hawaii. I thought everyone assumed he was.

So, who is the third guy in Hawaii (besides Kip and Ed?) He would have to have been in Spain.

Sorry if I'm getting confused.
    If there are 3 guys in Hawaii (I'm pretty sure there are) then I think it's almost guaranteed that it would be Reid because Jesse and Robby were both seen/heard from days before Reid or Kip were heard from. Also, age-wise and temperment wise - these 3 seem to be the most suitable for Jillian - I would be happy (so far) with any of these 3 being F1. And, if we have to have a recycled bachelor then I'd be happy with any of the 3 also.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3476055;
    If there are 3 guys in Hawaii (I'm pretty sure there are) then I think it's almost guaranteed that it would be Reid because Jesse and Robby were both seen/heard from days before Reid or Kip were heard from. Also, age-wise and temperment wise - these 3 seem to be the most suitable for Jillian - I would be happy (so far) with any of these 3 being F1. And, if we have to have a recycled bachelor then I'd be happy with any of the 3 also.
    Re: your last sentence... and it would also leave an "extra" great guy for recycling if the first one declines
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3476058;
    Re: your last sentence... and it would also leave an "extra" great guy for recycling if the first one declines
    Here's an idea - it could be "The Bachelors" 2 bachelors - 30 girls. The guys each pick 15 - they don't know who the other guys pick - Chris hands out the roses. The girls don't know which bachelor (or if both) picked her. That could be interesting.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Any chance this Ed thing is a set up? It just seems kind of convinent that this picture came out published in a magazine..... could it be to throw sleuthers off? Just a guess.. Also is it odd that so many of the SC are of Kip? Or is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3476070;
    Here's an idea - it could be "The Bachelors" 2 bachelors - 30 girls. The guys each pick 15 - they don't know who the other guys pick - Chris hands out the roses. The girls don't know which bachelor (or if both) picked her. That could be interesting.
    Now THAT sounds like "Momma's Boys" (minus the moms)... don't think that show did too well though If they really want to make it very interesting, get all twins, guys and gals... would drive everybody here crazy for sure
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3476075;
    Any chance this Ed thing is a set up? It just seems kind of convinent that this picture came out published in a magazine..... could it be to throw sleuthers off? Just a guess.. Also is it odd that so many of the SC are of Kip? Or is this normal?
    There is no 'cap' of Ed in Hawaii. It was from a photographer that just so happen to capture the event. Now, I don't know if the photographer needs permission to post it. The publication didn't mention Ed's name for example.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3476080;
    There is no 'cap' of Ed in Hawaii. It was from a photographer that just so happen to capture the event. Now, I don't know if the photographer needs permission to post it. The publication didn't mention Ed's name for example.
    I think the fact that it was printed in a Canadian magazine and not an American one means that it may not have been allowed due to some legalities with the show (harder to enforce internationally).

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3476075;
    Hi.. I'm not one of the old timers here, so they might have better info for you, but JMHO that it is not a set-up. I really don't think Fleiss and company care very much about trying to throw off the sleuthers... they are a very small number of people compared to the general viewing public. And especially since that pic was in a Canada magazine I think very few people in the USA will be seeing it, unless they come to these message boards. About the SC, it is still very early on in the season of airing... don't want to give too much away too soon... it's all in the editing and what it means... there are some great explanations by the very knowledgable people about that in the Editing thread. Hope that helps some.

ETA - I'm a very slow typist here, and other people were able to answer while I was typing.LOL

One of the pools and hot tubs at the Fairmont Kea Lani in Maui for hot tub comparison purposes. The hotel also has suites with their own hot tubs that may be used for a FD.

One of the pools at the Marriott Wailoa for comparison purposes. I visited almost all hotels in Maui over the past week, so once we get screencaps, I may be able to pinpoint the spots.

I'm laughing because you were thinking of us and took very good close up pics of the tiling and surrounds. Good for you and thank you. I hope you enjoyed your time there.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)