Page 18 of 668 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118518 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;3454374;
    HotMomma, it’s the Hyatt Westlake Plaza in Thousand Oaks. Notice the lamp on the left compared to the lamp on the right in the Jillian screencap.

Thousand Oaks Hotels & California Reservations - Hyatt Westlake Plaza in Thousand Oaks
    great find! does that mean these were all taken prior to the men and jilli getting ready for the M&g?

HotMomma, it’s the Hyatt Westlake Plaza in Thousand Oaks. Notice the lamp on the left compared to the lamp on the right in the Jillian screencap.

Thousand Oaks Hotels & California Reservations - Hyatt Westlake Plaza in Thousand Oaks
    Good catch!!!! Are these pre-show interviews from the both of them?

Shut up, Kendra!!! How in the heck do you find these random things?????? I wouldn't even know where to start. Thousand Oaks???? Would this be before M & G?

I could really use y'all's help. I ordered some silver (I make jewelry) & USPS said they left it at my door, but they didn't, I was here & they didn't leave anything. Where is my package???? I really need that silver!!!! ummmm Just let me know when you find out something....thanks
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3454387;
    Shut up, Kendra!!! How in the heck do you find these random things?????? I wouldn't even know where to start. Thousand Oaks???? Would this be before M & G?

I could really use y'all's help. I ordered some silver (I make jewelry) & USPS said they left it at my door, but they didn't, I was here & they didn't leave anything. Where is my package???? I really need that silver!!!! ummmm Just let me know when you find out something....thanks
    its called dedication and hard work and they are doing a great job..what bad is that the last couple of seasons we get a lot of screen caps that never appear in the actual show so sometimes gettin an exact location is not possible
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I don't know how long you've been here on the board, but as far as I can remember, Kendra has always been one of the people who get these little tiny details in really soon. I don't know how she does it but like Butterfly said, it must be dedication.

HeeHee! SaffronSunrise, check your neighbor's door. Federal Express does this to me all the time.

I don't know if these were interviews before or after the M & G. Remember, they do not move in to the mansion until after the M & G and first rose ceremony. When I saw those curtains it jogged my memory ~ I seem to remember some private interviews/in the moment interviews with Shayne Lamas and those same curtains.

I think that they are PI's from before the M&G.Possibly from the hotel that they were getting ready at.That would be my guess.Usually the PI's are done in the hotel prior to the M&G.

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;3454401;
    HeeHee! SaffronSunrise, check your neighbor's door. Federal Express does this to me all the time.

I don't know if these were interviews before or after the M & G. Remember, they do not move in to the mansion until after the M & G and first rose ceremony. When I saw those curtains it jogged my memory ~ I seem to remember some private interviews/in the moment interviews with Shayne Lamas and those same curtains.
    go to the ups site and put in the tracking number check the address for the delivery you wouldn't believe how many times either the address is wrong or the delivery driver delivered it to such and such on ROAD not DRIVE..two different streets...and it will give you the delivery driver who delivered then call ups and file a claim for a missing package...if you paid for it with a cc..file a claim that you won't pay cause you didn't receive...then from now on when you have something send ups make sure they send it with ...have to have signature..that way the can NOT leave it on the doorstep
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3454418;
    go to the ups site and put in the tracking number check the address for the delivery you wouldn't believe how many times either the address is wrong or the delivery driver delivered it to such and such on ROAD not DRIVE..two different streets...and it will give you the delivery driver who delivered then call ups and file a claim for a missing package...if you paid for it with a cc..file a claim that you won't pay cause you didn't receive...then from now on when you have something send ups make sure they send it with ...have to have signature..that way the can NOT leave it on the doorstep
    The problem is it's USPS (postal service) & I was here when thy said they left it. They may have left it somewhere else, but they didn't leave it anywhere on my block. Oh well, I'll just have to go through more hassle trying to get my $$ from USPS than UPS & have to order more silver. Oh well, enough of my problems.

I'm still working on the SC of Jillian in Spain(?). I've got nothing so far, hopefully we'll get some good stuff tonight.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Awesome ! They definitely seem to be using Hyatt's a lot !