Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3472709;
    So if he got a HTD could this have been then? Do they all go home for that whole week while Jillian travels all over then they go back to the mansion at the same time?

I don't think they get to spend a week at home while the other dates occur---I have never heard of that happening in previous seasons. I think he was home prior to the dates we have for HTDs. The impression from my contact was that he was home from shooting, not home to shoot a HTD.
    "Reality is merely an illusion, although a very persistent one." - Einstein

Karen Stivali - author and very cheeky chook

Quote Originally Posted by cheekychook;3472717;
    I don't think they get to spend a week at home while the other dates occur---I have never heard of that happening in previous seasons. I think he was home prior to the dates we have for HTDs. The impression from my contact was that he was home from shooting, not home to shoot a HTD.

Ok Thanks. So how would it work. For example...all 4 or 5 guys are in Canada. When do they go home? All of the dates happen over about a 6 day period or so. Wouldn't they all leave Canada at the same time and fly home? The first HTD guy could head back to the mansion and wait on the others to trickle in I guess. Anyone know more about this?

FORT Fogey

http://i41.tinypic.com/2en9c47.jpg

When was this picture taken? Mike and Reid are to her immediate right and Kip to her left. Did Jilly have an idea which of these guys she was attracted to right off the bat, did she see pictures of them before taping and then inform the PTB of her interest? In this picture though Mike is not standing straight, it's obvious the three guys are approx. the same height with Kip being a notch taller than the other two. It's easy to spot Kip and Mike's got wavy hair, Reid has sandy/blond and rather paler skin than the other two. So are these guys based on SCs the f3 starting in Spain.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3472723;
    Ok Thanks. So how would it work. For example...all 4 or 5 guys are in Canada. When do they go home? All of the dates happen over about a 6 day period or so. Wouldn't they all leave Canada at the same time and fly home? The first HTD guy could head back to the mansion and wait on the others to trickle in I guess. Anyone know more about this?
    I have reason to think they held them in Calgary until it was time for their dates. Not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3472726;
    I have reason to think they held them in Calgary until it was time for their dates. Not sure.

Thanks jlccaz. Somedays I think I will try to get a job with this show and leave the DH and kids behind just for the travel alone!! Heck I can load & carry bags of equipment in exchange for a some sight seeing!

I tried to find the hot tub location, and I believe it is at the Chateau Fairmont Whistler. Our awesome sluether, Jlccaz confirmed to me that the crew was setup there.

It is the only location that the had the matching green bar fence. Here are comparisons:

Tiles:

Green Bar:

Location where tub action took place:

What do you guys think? Match?

Game, set, match. Looks pretty bloody UNromantic from that angle, I must say.

Hopefully, those chairs were also mostly empty during their romantic moment (tongue inserted in cheek).

So, remind me who's in there. Reid, right?

Looks like Mark to me LOL

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3472790;
    I tried to find the hot tub location, and I believe it is at the Chateau Fairmont Whistler. Our awesome sluether, Jlccaz confirmed to me that the crew was setup there.

It is the only location that the had the matching green bar fence. Here are comparisons:

Tiles:

Green Bar:

Location where tub action took place:

What do you guys think? Match?
    EXCELLENT WORK! i'm sold lol

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3472795;
    Game, set, match. Looks pretty bloody UNromantic from that angle, I must say.

Hopefully, those chairs were also mostly empty during their romantic moment (tongue inserted in cheek).

So, remind me who's in there. Reid, right?
    Not sure. Jesse or Reid.