Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

[QUOTE=Frak;3472499;]The guy on the tractor has light hair.

Ok, probably just me, but is there anyway the tractor cap isn't Jillian, maybe a cap from another season, etc? The only reason I say this is that in looking through alot of screencaps, Jilly's hair is never this straight. It always has some fullness and curl to it somewhere. Unless she has started to used an iron, this doesn't look like her.

ok, back to reading

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3472349;
    Michael gets to Whistler - he is seen on the wine cellar date - and seen with a date rose as well - so he has to get cut at the next RC after that one - ie - there are 2 RC's in the mountains of BC - and he does not make the HTD cut ...............
    There are 3 rc's in Canada, 1 in Vancouver, 1 in Whistler, and 1 in Banff.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3472455;
    I think that Jake has one and that is why his and Wes's is intertwined .....Jesse is also having a HTD as per SC's too
    but Jake wouldn't be in Austin on his HTD - why would he crash Wes' HTD if he has one of his own? If he had something to say to Jill he would say it during his own HTD. I think if there's a 2nd HTD in Texas it would be Robby

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3472504;
    OR, is it Reid and Jake????????????
    we have confirmation from Jake's neighbour that he was back home at least the week before they went to Spain, so Jake did not go to Spain

This is not Jesse. It's Kip.

FORT Fogey

New commerical on "all my children".....HOT HOT HOT.....there is a scene where Reid and Jillian kiss, which looks like on a bed with a white headboard.... It reminder me of the red headboard with Jason after the GH date. Also a picture of Jillian laughing pretty hard looks like on a dinner date. Either it is during the after party, special 1:1 time or the dinner with Ed. I need to go look at the kiss with Ed on the rooftop to see what Jillian is wearing. Other kisses shown during the John Wayne date titled "Western Love" looks like, Brad, Juan, Kip, Robby and then someone in all black possibly Tanner F....not sure. They make fun of someone's kissing, which makes it seem like Brad. There is a PI of Brad talking about his kiss with Jillian. Tanner P is funny.... Looks like a fun one.
    Last edited by 4health; 05-28-2009 at 05:09 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3472357;
    IF Reid, Kip, Wes and Jesse get HTDs where does Mike fit in, in all of this. Whatever happened to the 5 HTDs theory that includes Mike.
    Any SCs showing Mike, Jesse or Robby in Spain? We know Kip and Reid are there based on that SC of Kip running up steps to meet her and Reid meeting her in front of a Cathedral (is that some kind of hint that he is the one, like Ryan and Trista saw a wedding in progress during their date 1:1 time)
    That was when some thought that the date of Mike hugging Jill was his HTD, it has since been de-bunked.........that sc goes with the date of Jill and Mike in a heli going up to Grousse mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3472542;
    New commerical on "all my children".....HOT HOT HOT.....there is a scene where Reid and Jillian kiss, which looks like on a bed......also a picture of Jillian laughing pretty hard looks like on a dinner date. Either it is during the afterparty or special 1:1 time with Ed. Other kisses shown during the John Wayne date titled "Western Love" looks like, Brad, Juan, Kip, Robby and then someone in all black....not sure who. Looks like a fun one.
    Thanks. Hopefully someone caps it!

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3472542;
    New commerical on "all my children".....HOT HOT HOT.....there is a scene where Reid and Jillian kiss, which looks like on a bed......also a picture of Jillian laughing pretty hard looks like on a dinner date. Either it is during the afterparty or special 1:1 time with Ed. Other kisses shown during the John Wayne date titled "Western Love" looks like, Brad, Juan, Kip, Robby and then someone in all black....not sure who. Looks like a fun one.
    wow, that's a LOT of kisses! Can't wait to see the Reid kiss! Hope someone will capture the commercial and make screencaps of it! thanks!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CindyBee;3472370[B
    ;]I can't make out anyone in Spain besides Reid (do to his watch) and Kip (cause his face is clearly shown). [/B] The rest is a big ole blur. So I guess it comes down to a couple of things:

1. Is there a 5th Hometown date and if so, who gets it--Mike, Robby?
    2. Who went to Spain besides Reid and Kip?
    3. Who went to Hawaii besides Kip?
    I am thinking the ones in Spain are Kip, Reid, Jesse, and maybe Robby