Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by momoftrips;3472217;
    No, it's right after the Bearfoot Bistro date. In the pic of him crying, he is wearing a white sweater.
    Is that him getting cut in Banff when they have their last ceremony there before leaving Canada.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3472265;
    In one sc Michael is with Jillian on a 1-1, and he is wearing a rose. Which episode is this? Is this the one right before HTs?
    No, that was in Whistler, there is the Banff train trip after that with another elimination there.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3472286;
    I hear ya.

Because of something Bloomers brought up, I now wonder if this is Michael?
    Could it be Jake, Jake and Jill are very close in height too, he has the sandy blond hair with redish highlights too

I'm able to see the previews more clearly now on my computer, so I'm going through trying to figure out who people are...first I noticed is that Kip is the strawberry guy.

It's the same date as what we thought was with Jesse, Jillian is wearing the same sweat shirt

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3472314;
    I agree, don't think he's even one of the 6 on the train. Maybe cut in Vancouver.
    Do you mean Vancouver or Whistler???? He got the bistro date in Whistler so thinking he might not of been on the train with the others but flew to Calgary, got driven to Banff and waited there for the others to join him.

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3472499;
    The guy on the tractor has light hair.

maybe that is jesse giving jillian a tour of his vineyard? i can't keep up with everything. but what other bachelor would have reason to own a john deere tractor? also, look at the picture on this page (his winery web page), on the right Kovacs Brothers Visit Us. the landscape might match? it's not the best shot, but both are mountainous
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3472357;
    IF Reid, Kip, Wes and Jesse get HTDs where does Mike fit in, in all of this. Whatever happened to the 5 HTDs theory that includes Mike.

Any SCs showing Mike, Jesse or Robby in Spain? We know Kip and Reid are there based on that SC of Kip running up steps to meet her and Reid meeting her in front of a Cathedral (is that some kind of hint that he is the one, like Ryan and Trista saw a wedding in progress during their date 1:1 time)
    initially we had thought for sure the SC of the fountain in Seville was Mike, but now that we have clearer caps, it really doesn't look like his hair (unless he got a haircut before Spain). No conclusive caps of anyone besides Reid & Kip in Spain, however since we know Jesse got a HTD and Wes is the one cut after HTDs, it's fair to assume that Jesse is either bike guy or fountain guy in Spain. Now we just have to identify the 4th guy in Spain. It does look a lot like Ed, but we have evidence that he was already home. So perhaps it is Robby.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3472518;
    Could it be Jake, Jake and Jill are very close in height too, he has the sandy blond hair with redish highlights too
    I am pretty sure that is Reid due to the black watch. He is wearing the same one in the pic on his twitter account, it has a black face & strap.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3472364;
    Has anyone compared Robby's profile from the western movie date with that at the fountain in Spain.

Boy they sure gave clearer SCs of Kip in Spain as if they want us to believe it's him she picks in the end.

Besides Cathedral in Spain pics are there any other pics of Reid in Hawaii or elsewhere in Spain? It looks like Reid on the bike, but it could be Robby or Jesse.
    we already have caps of Reid in Seville, and the biking is in Barcelona. Doubt any of the guys got to go to more than once city, so it's probably not Reid biking. It's probably either Jesse or Robby