Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3472428;
    That's Reid.
    Ok I thought so too but it's so easy to doubt yourself with all the similarities in the guys.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3472063;
    I think the guy in the fountain is Kip, Ed is much taller for it to be him. Isn't there another SC of Jill laying on the bed with a guy in a white shirt closing the door? FD, in Spain? I think that's Robby on the bed, and on the bike.
    The problem with that scenario is that Kip has been ID'd in another pic wearing dark clothes, Jill wearing a yellow top and dark pants.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3472398;
    I hope not, other than that foul-looking blue bow tie he wore the other night, I actually liked him. But after the past few seasons I beleive anything is possible!
    He wasn't wearing the blue bowtie for the date, that one was grey. He wore the blue one when talking about Wes winning so I guess that's from a future episode. I like Ed so hope he sticks around farther than we think.

I'm so confused about who goes far other than Kip and Reid. Maybe it's good they're keeping us guessing.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3472084;
    I'm way behind, but as a western Canadian that was the first thing that jumped out at me... it looks very much like the interior of BC... known as the Okanogan Valley... Kelowna is in the south of that region and would look like this in spring ( turns completely arid in summer.)

I lost track if there's a date where Jill brings anyone to HER hometown???
    I am going to disagree with you on this........ I grew up in Penticton and Kelowna........ Penticton is in the south, Kelowna a little more north, I completely agree with the statement of how dry it gets in the summer, especially in the Penticton region as it is the most northern range of the Great Basin Desert that extends up north as far as Penticton. I do believe that that sc was id'd as being in the Carmel Valley, which is Jesse's area.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3472110;
    I have some possible thoughts for Michael.

Can anybody place him in Spain? Do we know where Michael gets cut?
    I believe Micheal gets cut on the train trip..........

We can place the following on the train:

Jake, Jesse, Kip, Wes, Reid, Robby:

Jesse: HTD pic
    Jake:
    Kip: HTD pic
    Wes: HTD pic
    Reid: HTD pic
    Robby: train pic

Micheal may of gotten a plane trip from Vancouver to Calgary, then a car trip back to Banff(only 1.5 hr trip right from the airport)

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=ky-la;3472156;]I think it's Michael on the zipline. That was my first thought when we first got the caps but I didn't think he made it that far. But now that we know he does and we know that he has a 1on1 in Whistler, I definitely think that's him. Most 1on1 dates aren't just dinner. I think the other 1on1 (if there is one) is a date we don't have any caps of.[/QUOTE]

I don't see how it could be Micheal on the zipline, that would mean that he got 2 dates in Whistler.........that is highly unlikely. We do have caps of him during a dinner date at the Bistro.......we have caps of a 1 on 1 date on the zipline with a different guy.......I am thinking Reid right now, others say Robby, then we also have a 1 on 1 date happening with Jesse in the airplane on a glacier

The guy on the tractor has light hair.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3472338;
    Not sure but then we also have this cap of Micheal crying:

Does this have something to do with the girlfriends thing?
    Isn't that the sweater he is wearing when he is straddling one of the guys on the floor. I don't they're fighting as much as goofing off.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3472178;
    Ok, I need to clarify especially between Michael and Reid. Believe it or not, when the pics aren't particularly clear, these two guys look similar. They are close in size and both have short rather sandy-colored hair. Reid has a larger nose, but sometimes that isn't evident.

This could make a big, big difference.

Does Michael advance to HTs?

There are 2 pics in Spain of somebody that looks sandy blonde. One has short sleeves, and one has long sleeves rolled slightly up. Are these the same guy, or two different guys?
    Could these be Reid and Michael
    ?
    OR, is it Reid and Jake????????????

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3472499;
    The guy on the tractor has light hair.

The guy on the tractor has awfully broad shoulders so who fits this description:

light hair
    broad shoulders

I can only think of Jesse.