Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Sorry for the double post - really have to not hit the post button before I stop thinking. What I'm trying to say above, if it isn't clear, is:

If the gf fiasco happens in Vancouver before the rose ceremony she has 13 guys with her (maybe 12 if she has let one go during a 2:1 date). If she hears about the girlfriends after she has decided who goes/stays (positive these bachelors/ettes know before the pre-rose ceremony) and the 3 she was going to send home are not the 3 with girlfriends then she's got a problem. Can she send 6 home at once - probably not. Does she just ignore the girlfriend thing (?) - unless one of the ones with the gf is Wes (I think we all agree he's made some sort of deal with TPTB) I don't think Jillian would want them around. This means she ends up advancing 3 guys who would not, under normal circumstances, have made it that far. I think this is the only reason Michael makes it past Vancouver, if it turns out that he does.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3472006;
    but maybe he played some role in that which later comes out. For example, maybe he tells her 3 guys have girlfriends, she lets some of those 3 go, but later finds out Michael was lying or something, so she then lets him go (and then takes Ed back?!)
    What does it say about Ed if he asked to leave and then bec' she lets someone else go and asks him back, he comes back. But then stranger things have happened on this show, take for instance the way things ended last season. Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3472349;
    Michael gets to Whistler - he is seen on the wine cellar date - and seen with a date rose as well - so he has to get cut at the next RC after that one - ie - there are 2 RC's in the mountains of BC - and he does not make the HTD cut ...............
    Is that epi. 6?

FORT Fogey

IF Reid, Kip, Wes and Jesse get HTDs where does Mike fit in, in all of this. Whatever happened to the 5 HTDs theory that includes Mike.

Any SCs showing Mike, Jesse or Robby in Spain? We know Kip and Reid are there based on that SC of Kip running up steps to meet her and Reid meeting her in front of a Cathedral (is that some kind of hint that he is the one, like Ryan and Trista saw a wedding in progress during their date 1:1 time)

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3472356;
    Is that epi. 6?
    Coastalbc has placed this date in episode 5 if you go to that thread you'll see the screencaps.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3472189;
    But we already have a clear SC of Kip in Madrid, and we know the fountain is in Seville.
    Has anyone compared Robby's profile from the western movie date with that at the fountain in Spain.

Boy they sure gave clearer SCs of Kip in Spain as if they want us to believe it's him she picks in the end.

Besides Cathedral in Spain pics are there any other pics of Reid in Hawaii or elsewhere in Spain? It looks like Reid on the bike, but it could be Robby or Jesse.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3472364;
    Has anyone compared Robby's profile from the western movie date with that at the fountain in Spain.

Boy they sure gave clearer SCs of Kip in Spain as if they want us to believe it's him she picks in the end.

Besides Cathedral in Spain pics are there any other pics of Reid in Hawaii or elsewhere in Spain? It looks like Reid on the bike, but it could be Robby or Jesse.
    Maybe they thought Kip could be confused with others like Jesse....they failed!!! He is so easy to tell in caps.

I think there are only caps of Kip in Hawaii, no other guys found to be in Hawaii.

I really think it is Robby on the bike. The rolled up sleeves, the dark head of hair and being so tall screams Robby to me. I didn't think he made it that far however.
    Last edited by sanlee; 05-28-2009 at 03:30 PM.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3472357;
    IF Reid, Kip, Wes and Jesse get HTDs where does Mike fit in, in all of this. Whatever happened to the 5 HTDs theory that includes Mike.

Any SCs showing Mike, Jesse or Robby in Spain? We know Kip and Reid are there based on that SC of Kip running up steps to meet her and Reid meeting her in front of a Cathedral (is that some kind of hint that he is the one, like Ryan and Trista saw a wedding in progress during their date 1:1 time)
    I can't make out anyone in Spain besides Reid (do to his watch) and Kip (cause his face is clearly shown). The rest is a big ole blur. So I guess it comes down to a couple of things:

1. Is there a 5th Hometown date and if so, who gets it--Mike, Robby?
    2. Who went to Spain besides Reid and Kip?
    3. Who went to Hawaii besides Kip?

I know I'm in the minority and tweets seem to prove otherwise but I believe there is something up with Ed. It's not that I liked him - I honestly hardly even noticed him - something just seems off to me. I think there may be some sort of story line involving him, just a gut feeling.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3472372;
    I know I'm in the minority and tweets seem to prove otherwise but I believe there is something up with Ed. It's not that I liked him - I honestly hardly even noticed him - something just seems off to me. I think there may be some sort of story line involving him, just a gut feeling.
    I hope not, other than that foul-looking blue bow tie he wore the other night, I actually liked him. But after the past few seasons I beleive anything is possible!