Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3472293;
    Does Michael wear a watch?
    Is he old enough to tell time?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3472314;
    I agree, don't think he's even one of the 6 on the train. Maybe cut in Vancouver.
    Michael gets a rose for his 1-1. What eppie is that? So if he is cut before HTS, which eppie would he be cut?

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3472321;

I have a hard time thinking that Jillian would take him to Spain. I think when the gf story was revealed to her (if Michael is not one with the gf) then she would cut those guys (maybe the reason Jake goes) so if she lets all 3 of the ones with gf's go and some of them are the ones she would have taken further - she's left with a limited number of choices. If she finds out right before the RC (I'm thinking she overhears some guys talking) then cancels the party - she has probably already decided who to cut and if those 3 gf guys were not the ones who were going to be cut then she's down to 7 that she actually wants.
    Last edited by just logic; 05-28-2009 at 02:07 PM.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3472324;
    Michael gets a rose for his 1-1. What eppie is that? So if he is cut before HTS, which eppie would he be cut?
    Not sure but then we also have this cap of Micheal crying:

Does this have something to do with the girlfriends thing?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3472156;
    I think it's Michael on the zipline. That was my first thought when we first got the caps but I didn't think he made it that far. But now that we know he does and we know that he has a 1on1 in Whistler, I definitely think that's him. Most 1on1 dates aren't just dinner. I think the other 1on1 (if there is one) is a date we don't have any caps of.

Didn't we see a SC of Robby with Jilly on a train? Does that mean he was on the 6 guys on train date. The guy on zipline is definitely not Michael, it's Reid of Robby based on built alone. Michael looks and acts like a college freshman.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;3469882;

Don't think it's Jesse
    She has a black bikini on. This, I believe, is from last Monday when she was in the pool with Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by kcrom53;3472341;
    She has a black bikini on. This, I believe, is from last Monday when she was in the pool with Mike.
    But steam in a pool?? This kiss with the other guys around??
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3472321;

Bloomers, I think it might be episode 6 in Canada. He's wearing a sweater (cooler place, not CA) and he's underdressed for a rose ceremony.

Michael gets to Whistler - he is seen on the wine cellar date - and seen with a date rose as well - so he has to get cut at the next RC after that one - ie - there are 2 RC's in the mountains of BC - and he does not make the HTD cut ...............
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3472208;
    For what it's worth IMO

I agree with ky-la, I am now thinking that it's Michael on the zipline because we see in the clip of the upcoming season, Michael and Jillian walking along the street (in Whistler, Bearfoot Bistro) under an umbrella and they are both saying "it was awesome". I think they might be referring to the zipline (which they would have done earlier that day).

Bloomers, I think the caps of the guy with the light hair are Reid, not Michael.
    That's what I posted yesterday. Michael has already worn gray pants this season (one of the RC) and the zipliner dude is wearing them. Now I know others guys can have them but hey, we already see one wearing them so maybe it is him???