Kip's date in Vancouver on kayaks
    Mike's and Mark's date in Vancouver and Grousse Mountain

Dates in Whistler:

Bearfoot Bistro with Micheal
    zipline...... might be with Reid, or Robby
    airplane / glacier trip with Jesse
    group date snowmobiling and winter fun at Callagan's Backcountry

Train dates for 6 remaining guys:

I tried to post list with accompanying pics, but for some reason, it wouldn't post so posting it this way instead.
    I think it's Michael on the zipline. That was my first thought when we first got the caps but I didn't think he made it that far. But now that we know he does and we know that he has a 1on1 in Whistler, I definitely think that's him. Most 1on1 dates aren't just dinner. I think the other 1on1 (if there is one) is a date we don't have any caps of.

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3472156;
    I think it's Michael on the zipline. That was my first thought when we first got the caps but I didn't think he made it that far. But now that we know he does and we know that he has a 1on1 in Whistler, I definitely think that's him. Most 1on1 dates aren't just dinner. I think the other 1on1 (if there is one) is a date we don't have any caps of.
    Ok, I need to clarify especially between Michael and Reid. Believe it or not, when the pics aren't particularly clear, these two guys look similar. They are close in size and both have short rather sandy-colored hair. Reid has a larger nose, but sometimes that isn't evident.

This could make a big, big difference.

Does Michael advance to HTs?

There are 2 pics in Spain of somebody that looks sandy blonde. One has short sleeves, and one has long sleeves rolled slightly up. Are these the same guy, or two different guys?
    Could these be Reid and Michael?

But we know that Reid has a HTD by the SC of Philly, so I would think that would eliminate Michael.

Ok, that bed picture has to be Ed...those sideburns just gave it away. Notice how in both pics, this sideburns get lighter half-way down.

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;3472063;
    I think the guy in the fountain is Kip, Ed is much taller for it to be him. Isn't there another SC of Jill laying on the bed with a guy in a white shirt closing the door? FD, in Spain? I think that's Robby on the bed, and on the bike.
    But we already have a clear SC of Kip in Madrid, and we know the fountain is in Seville.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3472178;
    Ok, I need to clarify especially between Michael and Reid. Believe it or not, when the pics aren't particularly clear, these two guys look similar. They are close in size and both have short rather sandy-colored hair. Reid has a larger nose, but sometimes that isn't evident.

This could make a big, big difference.

Does Michael advance to HTs?

There are 2 pics in Spain of somebody that looks sandy blonde. One has short sleeves, and one has long sleeves rolled slightly up. Are these the same guy, or two different guys?
    Could these be Reid and Michael?
    We don't have any caps to place Michael with a HTD, but I do question the hot tub pics. It looks like Michael to me. There is the clip of him and Jillian leaving the Bearfoot Bistro date both telling each other how great/fun the date was. Where did they go afterwards? We already know he gets the rose, I don't think the date ended there.
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

For what it's worth IMO

Robby or Ed on the bed, fountain and bike. They are interchangeable.

I agree with ky-la, I am now thinking that it's Michael on the zipline because we see in the clip of the upcoming season, Michael and Jillian walking along the street (in Whistler, Bearfoot Bistro) under an umbrella and they are both saying "it was awesome". I think they might be referring to the zipline (which they would have done earlier that day).

Bloomers, I think the caps of the guy with the light hair are Reid, not Michael.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by momoftrips;3472204;
    We don't have any caps to place Michael with a HTD, but I do question the hot tub pics. It looks like Michael to me. There is the clip of him and Jillian leaving the Bearfoot Bistro date both telling each other how great/fun the date was. Where did they go afterwards? We already know he gets the rose, I don't think the date ended there.
    is this the same night we see him later crying?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3472210;
    is this the same night we see him later crying?
    No, it's right after the Bearfoot Bistro date. In the pic of him crying, he is wearing a white sweater.
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

Quote Originally Posted by momoftrips;3472217;
    No, it's right after the Bearfoot Bistro date. In the pic of him crying, he is wearing a white sweater.
    I love your avatar.

I would love to know which episode Michael is crying. I'm really wondering if he's one of the dudes with a gf? Why else would he be crying without a suit on, which would rule it out for being at a RC.