Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Maybe the other HTD is Robby and there isn't a SC for it?? Maybe the tractor picture is actually from Wes HTD and Jesse never got one

That could also explain the dark haired guy in spain, the bike SC and the bed SC

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3471817;
    Nope. But probably in Canada.

The problem is she finds out about the gfs in the episode before (episode 4) Micheal's 1 on 1 (episode 5).
    but maybe he played some role in that which later comes out. For example, maybe he tells her 3 guys have girlfriends, she lets some of those 3 go, but later finds out Michael was lying or something, so she then lets him go (and then takes Ed back?!)

Quote Originally Posted by GoingInCircles;3471891;
    I don't know if this will help with the screencap sleuthing at all, but here is the list of the gift bag sponsors:

Cuff-Daddy
    Anthony Logistics for Men
    Goorin Brothers
    Merrell
    SIGG
    Nautica
    ASICS
    Vans
    Black Hearts Brigade
    Zenergize
    J. FOLD
    Humanity
    Aqua Bells
    Van Heusen
    IZOD
    Grandmother's Buttons
    Index Ink
    Get Fit Source
    InkDish
    REVO
    Dragon Alliance
    Nobis Headwear
    CindaB Bags
    SkirtSports Fitness Apparel
    Thorlo Socks "Your Feet Will Feel Better"
    Philips Norelco
    Philips TRESemme
    Wonder what they provided? If it was a razor, the guys aren't providing the company with the biggest bang for their buck! I've never seen so many scruffy faced gentlemen before!

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3471997;
    I'm pretty sure it's just the F6 who are on the train. The train goes to Alberta, they wouldn't leave 4 guys behind or be able to come back, it's too far.

The style of the bed where we think Jill is kissing Ed really looks like Spain. That's the confusin part. Either he comes back, or it's not him, or it's a very SPanish looking hotel in the US/Canada!
    I just looked at the hairline analysis on JU, and had one of those freakish sensations -- like some 70's dopehead on acid -- of wondering why humans have hair there or on our faces at all, and why men groom it in this fashion.

When I recovered from the Trippy Sensation, I decided it was not definitively Ed, that any/all of them would have had haircuts over the 6 weeks, and that truly it could be anyone.

Until the twitter about Ed hanging out with dollar bills at strip joints, I sort of liked him.

I am sure there will be major twists in the plot as they march toward the FRC, and Ed leaving and returning seems highly plausible, notwithstanding my failure to embrace the Hairline ID. He seemed among the most normal, by the way. A smart guy, Michigan State, grad work at Depaul, modestly successful.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3471951;
    You just listed Wes as going to Spain.:

eta

cupcakes

I think the guy in the hot tub isn't Reid. It's either Jesse or Michael. Is there a profile shot of Michael?
    why don't you think it's Reid? The nose and hair look exactly the same to me. The nose isn't Jesse's (he has a bump, the hot tub guy doesn't)

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3471982;
    April 21 departure through Sky Harbor in Phoenix, on USAirways, so I believe this is the trip to Philly (US Air hub).

April 22 filming at someone's home -- probably Reid.

April 23 crew were in Austin.

April 25 is when Dakota1215 said his/her "friend" had his Texas HTD.

April 27 "on a hill": -- is this Jesse's tractor??

April 29 HTD was probably Kip as they were driving through SoCal that evening.

May 1 Departure for Spain

-----------

So, I am not sure I buy that there were 5 HTDs, nor that 4 went to Spain. I think it was a different city for each guy, 3 cities total, which is PLENTY of ground to cover between May 2 (effectively) and May 10 (departure to Hawaii).

Also, the cuts proposed of 13 to 10, 10 to 6, seem asymmetrical to me. They cut more earlier, fewer later. We need epi descriptions to nail this down.
    I think the above outline suggests there could have been enough time for 2 HTDs in Spain (Wes & Robby). I'm pretty sure there are 4 guys in Spain, because we have caps of Reid (Seville) & Kip (Madrid), we have a cap of someone in Barcelona who is not Reid or Kip, unless they got to go to more than once city each, and then we have the cap of the guy in the fountain in Seville who doesn't seem to fit Reid or Kip's profile. So that's 4 guys.

If you think it's one guy per city, 3 cities total, then how do you explain the mystery guy in Seville who isn't Reid? Do you think it's majorly photoshopped?

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3472011;
    I just looked at the hairline analysis on JU, and had one of those freakish sensations -- like some 70's dopehead on acid -- of wondering why humans have hair there or on our faces at all, and why men groom it in this fashion.

When I recovered from the Trippy Sensation, I decided it was not definitively Ed, that any/all of them would have had haircuts over the 6 weeks, and that truly it could be anyone.

Until the twitter about Ed hanging out with dollar bills at strip joints, I sort of liked him.

I am sure there will be major twists in the plot as they march toward the FRC, and Ed leaving and returning seems highly plausible, notwithstanding my failure to embrace the Hairline ID. He seemed among the most normal, by the way. A smart guy, Michigan State, grad work at Depaul, modestly successful.
    I agree, I think the hairline could be Jesse if his sideburns grew in a bit since M&G

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum;3472009;
    Wonder what they provided? If it was a razor, the guys aren't providing the company with the biggest bang for their buck! I've never seen so many scruffy faced gentlemen before!
    Appears quite a few of these guys are sporting the scruffy face & bedhead hair look. Does anyone know if the TPTB provide all contestants with wardrobe/stylist assistance while on the show? I know Jilly has her own crew, how about the guys?

This was the hairline comparison that convinced me Ed is in the bed shot - that bed looks to be of Spanish decor and even if it's not then Ed must make it at least as far as Canada because it's (the bed) been ruled out of belonging in the mansion.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!