Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

  1. #1621
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by mom2boystx;3471851;
    Ok, off to do some digging. Spring, TX is my backyard so I will start being nosy There has been zero press even on the small front about any tv stuff. Too bad there are only a bazillion bars here to research!! What dates are we looking at?
    I think between April 20th and May 1st is when the HTDs took place. Jlccaz or Kasha would know for sure though.

  2. #1622
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    Posts
    1,778

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3471835;
    I would have never imagined Micheal in the F6. So that means either Robby or Micheal get a HTD if there are indeed 5 HTDs.

    Reid - HTD in Philly
    Kip - HTD in California
    Wes - HTD in Austin
    Jesse - HTD in Carmel Valley
    Micheal/Robby -?

    Now the post about Robby with a girl that looked like Jillian in Spring Texas makes me wonder....Maybe he is the 5th HTD?

    I may be wrong, but I still think that Jake get the HTD versus Micheal or Robby.

  3. #1623
    FORT ??? momoftrips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    233

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3471842;
    I agree about Michael being in the top 6. Totally surprising. I think Robby is more likely as a hometown date because that could have been filmed on the same "trip" as Wes's and there were never any reports of crew in NY.
    I'm a Michael fan and I could tell from the few caps that we have of him that he made it pretty far. I'm not sure he gets a hometown date, but he only lives in NY now, he is originally from my hometown of Tacoma WA. So I think if he did get a HTD, it would have been here. The only thing that I know is TB auditions were held in Bellevue (yes, Jason's hometown), on April 18th around the same time as HTDs. Maybe they were in town for both?? Well... I could only hope!

    BTW, the voiceover that everyone is convinced is Reid saying "I love you more than anything in the world." Since the first time I heard it and after listening to it again a few times, I think Michael says it and then she dumps him JMO
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

    "The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

  4. #1624
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    863

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3471866;
    I may be wrong, but I still think that Jake get the HTD versus Micheal or Robby.
    Well, if that is the case then how does the SC's in Spain match up. We don't have any SC's in guestion that would account for another blonde guy. We know Reid gets a HTD and if only one guy gets eliminated which we believe is Wes, then screencaps in Spain only have one screencap of a blonde. The other screencaps in guestion are dark haired guys and really don't match up to them being Jake.

  5. #1625
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    863

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by momoftrips;3471868;
    I'm a Michael fan and I could tell from the few caps that we have of him that he made it pretty far. I'm not sure he gets a hometown date, but he only lives in NY now, he is originally from my hometown of Tacoma WA. So I think if he did get a HTD, it would have been here. The only thing that I know is TB auditions were held in Bellevue (yes, Jason's hometown), on April 18th around the same time as HTDs. Maybe they were in town for both?? Well... I could only hope!

    BTW, the voiceover that everyone is convinced is Reid saying "I love you more than anything in the world." Since the first time I heard it and after listening to it again a few times, I think Michael says it and then she dumps him JMO
    That is funny you say that...because on you tube there is a video of that exact thought......Michael's voice matching from M & G to hearing that voiceover and someone claiming a match and that is proves he wins.....very interesting.

  6. #1626
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    Posts
    1,778

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3471870;
    Well, if that is the case then how does the SC's in Spain match up. We don't have any SC's in guestion that would account for another blonde guy. We know Reid gets a HTD and if only one guy gets eliminated which we believe is Wes, then screencaps in Spain only have one screencap of a blonde. The other screencaps in guestion are dark haired guys and really don't match up to them being Jake.
    I am not saying that Jake goes to spain, only that he might be the 5th htd, then is released after that, before the Spain trip

  7. #1627
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    863

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    I know people are going to think I am crazy because I don't see how it all fits, except that the SC at the cathedral in Spain kind of made me think of Michael. Because of the casual dress and size, body type. Just had to say what I was thinking.....

  8. #1628
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    British Columbia Canada
    Posts
    1,778

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    I am posting this list as per cupcakes suggestion:

    Dates in Vancouver:

    Curling date with 10 guys, then 5 guys go on the yacht trip
    Kip's date in Vancouver on kayaks
    Mike's and Mark's date in Vancouver and Grousse Mountain


    Dates in Whistler:


    Bearfoot Bistro with Micheal
    zipline...... might be with Reid, or Robby
    airplane / glacier trip with Jesse
    group date snowmobiling and winter fun at Callagan's Backcountry


    Train dates for 6 remaining guys:

    I tried to post list with accompanying pics, but for some reason, it wouldn't post so posting it this way instead.

  9. #1629
    FORT ??? momoftrips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    233

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3471873;
    That is funny you say that...because on you tube there is a video of that exact thought......Michael's voice matching from M & G to hearing that voiceover and someone claiming a match and that is proves he wins.....very interesting.
    That is funny! Seeing that the show aired before the finale, I don't see how someone could say that they knew who won by that first episode. I guess that person didn't get the memo about the extended schedule!
    Last edited by momoftrips; 05-28-2009 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Drunk typing!
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

    "The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

  10. #1630
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    863

    Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

    Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3471874;
    I am not saying that Jake goes to spain, only that he might be the 5th htd, then is released after that, before the Spain trip
    I did know what you were saying, but I just couldnt figure out the numbers if you include Jake.

    Kip - confirmed HTD
    Reid - confirmed HTD
    Wes - confirmed HTD
    All of these confirmed by screencaps.

    So to make 2 more HTD's, making 5 how would Jake fit in. We know that Wes is a possible elimination because no SC's in Spain which leaves the 2 other remaining possibilities go to Spain. Those two possibilities are brunette guys because we have two unidentified guys in two different cities. So, I don't see how Jake would fit in even if he was eliminated. Does that make since?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.