Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3471230;
    I'm not sure what it says but this is from Wes' hometown date correct?
    Yes, that was from Wes' HTD. I figured out what it says and where they are at. Hill's Cafe in Austin Texas. Funny thing is, it is a bar that Wes has performed at before. The items stacked against Wes for being there to find love are really starting to pile up. Also looked at his website, not sure if anyone has mentioned this or not yet, Wes has a summer 2009 tour coming up soon. If he was really there for Jillian, how would that work IF he was the final 1?!? Guess he doesn't care who knows that he is there only to promote his new cd.

They rarely drive themselves anywhere on these dates
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

I'm sure it was discovered a few million posts back, but who is the guy in the SC with Jillian in the wine cellar? He looks blond and he's wearing a rose.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3471715;
    I'm sure it was discovered a few million posts back, but who is the guy in the SC with Jillian in the wine cellar? He looks blond and he's wearing a rose.
    That's Michael. That's a date in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3471715;
    It is believed to be Michael, the breakdancer

Thanks! So then, the "six men on a train" are Wes, Reid, Kip, Robby, Jesse and ?
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3471721;
    Thanks! So then, the "six men on a train" are Wes, Reid, Kip, Robby, Jesse and ?
    Don't know yet. I think that train episode has 10 guys then? I hope Reid's not on the train!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3471726;
    Don't know yet. I think that train episode has 10 guys then? I hope Reid's not on the train!
    Am I wrong? I thought the episode description said only 6 men make the train trip and then the HTDs are after that?

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3471727;
    Am I wrong? I thought the episode description said only 6 men make the train trip and then the HTDs are after that?
    Which episode description? Last one I know of is the one for 6/8 when it's 13 guys and they first go to Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3471726;
    I don't understand what train episode - if it's the one from Vancouver to Whistler then Reid would be on it because all the guys who didn't get cut take that train. Sorry, it's late my brain is dying - meant the train to Banff/Jasper. The Rocky Mountaineer.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!