Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3471639;
    Jesse has a bump on his nose and hot tub guy doesn't. I think the chin difference is due to Reid's other side profile pick being of him tilting his head down and with a big smile, vs in the hot tub where he's not smiling and chin is pointed more forward.

I find it hilarious that it's down to the curvy chin and the bump on the nose. That's what happens when we see steamy pics.. The editors must really be out to be two steps ahead of FORT sluethers every season. We still manage to catch them and spoil their surprise in a way towards the end.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3471658;
    I find it hilarious that it's down to the curvy chin and the bump on the nose. That's what happens when we see steamy pics.. The editors must really be out to be two steps ahead of FORT sluethers every season. We still manage to catch them and spoil their surprise in a way towards the end.
    but they're REALLY not giving us much to work with this season! I really wish we had more SPain & Hawaii SCs! Even more HTD pics!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3471658;
    I have seen sleuthers measure nostrils.

ETA: We knew the lady in purple's ( Molly) fanny in perfect detail by the time we had sleuthed that picture to determine who was the F2 being walked back to the car from the FRC. That is pretty bad when you are reduced to studying women's butts!

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3471628;
    If some can post profiles of Reid and Jesse side to side we can check out the ears in particular and figure out who is in the steamy tub with Jilly and where? I still think it's Jesse.
    I asked...around and it seems to be Reid...or sure looks like him.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3471391;
    Then why no caps of these dates like the gandala or whatever it's called?
    It is called the gondola, as I and Jlccaz have both said, not all pics are shown from the previews. There are some private dates that haven't been shown on the preview sc's from seasons past

FORT Fogey

Valen has a blown up pic of Jilly in Spain on a bike ride with a guy, it looks like it's Reid the same guy in the Cathedral pic with both of them carrying some sort of luggage. Many of them think it's Ed but no way. It is definitely Reid. We'll wait and see. Are we going to measure the spine or the height now.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3471686;
    Valen has a blown up pic of Jilly in Spain on a bike, is looks like it's Reid the same guy in the Cathedral pic with both of them carrying some sort of luggage. Many of them think it's Ed but no way. It is definitely Reid. We'll wait and see.
    The shopping guy/luggage guy is Reid. The bike guy is someone else...neither Reid or Kip.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3471472;
    Isn't that the same watch as Kip wears in this pic? I don't know how many times I have went back and looked at this pic, but I always just see Kip!

That's bec' IT IS Kip. He is slim built vs. Ed who has a bit of bulk to his built.

Oh! the things we compare just to know it first.

I'm wondering if the cap in Spain on the bed & fountain is actually Jesse. Jesse's hairline is close enough to Ed's that is his sideburn grew in a little since the M&G could be him. Realistically, we know he gets a HTD and that it's Wes who gets cut then. So that puts Jesse in Spain for sure. The only options for him are biking guy in Barcelona or fountain guy in Seville. Since we seem to have surfacing activity for Ed in April, and we know Robby was in the F6, I would gather that Robby is the bicycle guy. I'm just finding it really hard to believe that she'd take someone back, unless he had to leave because of a family emergency or something. She's emphasized that she needs a good communicator, so Ed quitting instead of talking things through does not meet that (if that's what happens).

i just looked at this and noticed a girl in the car ?