Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3471129;
    the tractor screencap seems to match Carmel but Jesse's parents have a winery and I see no vineyards in the shot - maybe he's showing her where he wants to cultivate new grape production?
    I checked out a satellite shot of the winery and if I remember correctly, the vineyards are in a small spot surrounded by trees and hills. I can't remember exactly because I looked up the wrong address first.

It looks like a HTD with Jesse to me. Why would a guy be driving a tractor on any other kind of date, so it appears to be a HTD and Wes, Reid and Kyp are not likely candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by double_standard;3471226;
    Is Jillian wearing the same plaid shirt in both of these caps?

The 2nd one is yellow and white stripes.

Valen posted some caps ove at Joker's and going by her comparisons it is Ed on the bed in the red room and Ed in the fountain kiss photo. It's pretty clear cut by her caps. Possibly him on the bike too.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3471319;
    Valen posted some caps ove at Joker's and going by her comparisons it is Ed on the bed in the red room and Ed in the fountain kiss photo. It's pretty clear cut by her caps. Possibly him on the bike too.
    I'll check them out. It may be Robby though. I'd rather it was Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3471297;
    Micheal, wine cellar date is epi 5 in Whistler at the Bearfoot Bistro, Jesse's date is in Whistler on glacier so that too would be epi 5.
    That should be Mark and Mike in Vancouver when Mike goes up to the mountain top.
    I am wondering if it might be Reid on the zipline at Whistler which should be epi 5.
    the snowmobile time will be harder to figure out since that is part of a group date to Callagan's Backcountry in epi 5 at Whistler

CoastalBC, it seems like there are too many dates to all be in episode 5. How would it work to have Michael/wine cellar, Jesse/glacier, Reid/zipline plus snowmobile group date all in one episode? I know you are from the area and have the inside scoop, so I'm not questioning you on that...I just don't understand the logistics.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3471324;
    CoastalBC, it seems like there are too many dates to all be in episode 5. How would it work to have Michael/wine cellar, Jesse/glacier, Reid/zipline plus snowmobile group date all in one episode? I know you are from the area and have the inside scoop, so I'm not questioning you on that...I just don't understand the logistics.
    If they are there for close to a week that I suspect, just like in LA, why wouldn't they be able to fit the 3 single dates in especially if there are 2 of them on one day?? After all, it is only 4 different dates. The snowmobile one will be done on one day themselves, the zipline/micheal in bistro date could be done on the same day, then the glacier done on another day....... It has been done like that in the history of the show before so why not again. We do know for fact through sc eliminations that the bistro date is in whistler, the zipline is in whistler, the airplane glacier date is done in whistler as the plane had been id'd from a whistler site, and the callagans backcountry is done in whistler too
    Last edited by coastalbc; 05-27-2009 at 07:27 PM. Reason: add more

[QUOTE=cupcakes;3471258;]Who gets [1 on 1] and [2 on 1] dates:

Who is on the zip line and snowmobiling dates?

I went through all of the screencaps we have so far and the only guy with gray pants (so far shown) is Michael. The zipliner is definitely wearing gray pants. Don't know if we have elminated him yet from this but it is a maybe.

The screencap that I'm comparing the zipline to is during a RC.
    Last edited by mom2boystx; 05-27-2009 at 07:43 PM.

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=mom2boystx;3471333;]
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3471258;
    Who gets [1 on 1] and [2 on 1] dates:

Who is on the zip line and snowmobiling dates?

I went through all of the screencaps we have so far and the only guy with gray pants (so far shown) is Michael. The zipliner is definitely wearing gray pants. Don't know if we have elminated him yet from this but it is a maybe.
    The screencap is during a RC.
    I think it is Reid on the zipline, the snowmobiling is hard to know as it is part of the group date to Callagan's Backcountry. I think that it wouldn't work for Micheal to get both the bistro date and the zipline date during the same week. It is definately him on the Bistro date.

I bet it's Robby on the zip line date. He wins the impression rose on the John Wayne date. There has to be something for him later.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3471319;
    Looked at this....yep, has same hairline as fountain guy. I just can't tell if it's Ed or Jesse. However, I'm hoping it's Ed - I really like him!