Page 13 of 668 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3448538;
    ..or possibly F5! but i agree that no kip sightings in the sneak peak is good news
    OR he didn't even make the first round

Anyway, look at #3241 at the "Sleuthing" thread. To me, it seems like the face of Kip's watch is more square, and Sasha's is more round....what do you think?

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**No screencaps in here please**

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3445525;
    LoftSeven indoor rooftop hottub/pool

Not quite a match. Nighttime lighting might be the difference, but I'm not convinced it's LoftSeven.

But it could be.
    I agree. I don't believe it's the same. The LoftSeven hot tub has a dark blue tile while the sc with Jilli has a lighter green colored tile.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3448460;
    Looking at Sasha's watch, is it possible that it's him with Jillian in the plaid shirt/hand holding cap and not Kip?
    To me, Sasha's watch is more silvery than the watch in the cap of Jillian in the plaid shirt...JMO

Kip and I think Jake are on the Bachelorette home page featured..... Do they ever feature a contestant who does not make it past the first night on there?

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3448675;
    To me, Sasha's watch is more silvery than the watch in the cap of Jillian in the plaid shirt...JMO

Kip and I think Jake are on the Bachelorette home page featured..... Do they ever feature a contestant who does not make it past the first night on there?
    Yes they do. In B11, Morgan was featured and she was cut the first night. Also, in B12 Lesley was featured. She was also cut the first night.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3448675;

To me, that watch looks just like Kip's. I am convinced it is him.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3448692;
    Yes they do. In B11, Morgan was featured and she was cut the first night. Also, in B12 Lesley was featured. She was also cut the first night.
    Okay, Thanks!!!!!

To me, that watch looks just like Kip's. I am convinced it is him.
    I think so too and I am convinced it is Kip's watch as well...... and I am also hoping it is since she has that "longing for him look" in that cap in the plaid shirt.... she looks like she knows she has to leave but doesn't want to... IMO

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3448449;
    Cap from promo on the left. Sasha's ABC headshot on the right.

I was so happy to see a close-up of Sasha's "bracelet." It actually is not a bracelet, but a prayer-rope used by Orthodox Christians. Actually VERY popular lately with Greeks, Serbs, Russian, etc. That being said, I am guessing that he is not Croatian but rather Ukrainian or Serbian.

I haven't seen many "bad boys" wear one, so that is a good sign!

Just an FYI

Quote Originally Posted by GRKmommy;3448900;
    I was so happy to see a close-up of Sasha's "bracelet." It actually is not a bracelet, but a prayer-rope used by Orthodox Christians. Actually VERY popular lately with Greeks, Serbs, Russian, etc. That being said, I am guessing that he is not Croatian but rather Ukrainian or Serbian.

I haven't seen many "bad boys" wear one, so that is a good sign!

Just an FYI
    Didn't he say on his FB that he would be making the Serbs proud or something like that?

Thanks for the info about the bracelet.

Also Philly date - check her sleeve/cuff of her shirt - the same .

WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I can't do SCs so I'll have to reference to Cupcakes video. If you go to youtube & type cupcakes 153 you'll find her newest sneak peek on the first page of her channel. If you pause it at 1:34-1:36 does it look like it could have been filmed one the same day as this?

It looks like a little bit of her pink scarf hanging down at the top of the pic. Of course, maybe she wears that scarf with that coat always, but I also didn't knw if maybe anyone would recognize where she's walking in the video. Could it be a 1:1 in Vancouver?
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow