Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Is there yellow construction tape in this cap as well??

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3465642;
    No wonder why Brian probably thought he would get a rose ...Mike got one!

It'll be interesting to hear Kip's reaction when she gives the rose to Mike; can't wait !
    reminds me of Brad's season when he kissed Jenni on the beach date and gave the rose to someone else.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3465658;
    Is there yellow construction tape in this cap as well??

No. That looks like something painted yellow. There aren't any words of warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3465656;
    I love that scene of Jillian and Reid. I keep replaying it. They're actually very playful, he's leaning into the kiss and she's pulling back but in a teasing kind of way to see how far he's going to follow her, they look like they are both about to burst out laughing. They seem to have a lot of fun together.
    I don't remember seeing it in action (just the screencap). That sounds great. If you can tease a guy (in a playful/fun way) that usually means you are very comfortable with him.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3465667;
    No. That looks like something painted yellow. There aren't any words of warning.
    Oh okay. After seeing the yellow tape in the other screencap....I think I'm seeing yellow tape now. I wonder when that occurs though...
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Now that we have placed the 'Mike hugging Jillian' picture in Vancouver rather than New York as originally thought (meaning htd) do we have anything at all that suggests he goes further than Canada (even Vancouver for that matter) - I don't recall any pictures of him on the train or anywhere else. Could he be the one that "things get too steamy for her liking" guy?
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3465651;
    I'm hoping the kiss happens after she gives out the rose; probably not, but I can hope!
    Me too because how someone can give Mike a rose and not hot, sexy Kip is beyond me; especially when she just kissed him . I'm sure Jillian felt that Mike might have deserved it given his stunt. Look how nice she was giving the guy that didn't talk the FIR.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3465679;
    Me too because how someone can give Mike a rose and not hot, sexy Kip is beyond me; especially when she just kissed him . I'm sure Jillian felt that Mike might have deserved it given his stunt. Look how nice she was giving the guy that didn't talk the FIR.
    Let's just hope that it doesn't extend to Brian for his 'stunt'.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3465680;
    Let's just hope that it doesn't extend to Brian for his 'stunt'.
    I think we can safely say no . He is cut, thank goodness. I can't believe she picked him to stay in the first place. Like someone said, we think she might have meant the other Bryan but was too embarrassed to say anything.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3465688;
    I think we can safely say no . He is cut, thank goodness. I can't believe she picked him to stay in the first place. Like someone said, we think she might have meant the other Bryan but was too embarrassed to say anything.
    My guess is that Brian was a producer pick for drama. Wasn't he the one that referred to her in someway regarding the hot tub scene with Jason?

Also, I agree with someone earlier that suggested that he had been primed earlier by a producer about the possibility of doing this stunt. When he agreed, she was probably told that he was one of their picks.

In seasons past, we'd often see producers' picks who would stay on for 3 RCs for drama before being eliminated.