Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Saffron - great work. This is why I love this forum with people like you. I can't do anything with the pictures. Heck I can't even bring them into my post let alone flip them. Like trying to figure out what is in them if other people can do the blowups, posting, flipping, etc.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quick question: Did anyone ever figure out this squence?

We know it is in Vancouver correct?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3465551;
    OK, I did a little work on the tape & I think It's in Spain. I lightened, then flipped (because we're seeing part of the backside of the tape), then I rotated so we could maybe get a better look at the tape. The original pic is not flipped because Jill wears her watch on her right hand, but anyway...here it is.

When I look at the word on the right of the tape, I can see where it could be "cuidado". It was looking like a "co" because I think we're looking at the back of the tape. I think it may be Spain.
    Great job saffron!

The guy shutting the door rolls his sleeves like the guy riding the bike.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "You know Ryan as the firefighting athlete who won my heart on a television show. I know though, that it was not only my heart that was won. Millions of you fell for him, but not just for him - but for the hope of him." ~Trista~

I think it's in Vancouver because in a beginning preview we see Jillian walking in a park next to the inukshuk symbol & she's wearing a pink scarf. In another SC we can barely see a little bit of the pink scarf when she's walking with????
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by dpao84;3465568;
    The guy shutting the door rolls his sleeves like the guy riding the bike.
    The SC of Jill and the guy in the white shirt making out on the bed goes with these as well. Do we think this is Jesse?

I think it's in Vancouver because in a beginning preview we see Jillian walking in a park next to the inukshuk symbol & she's wearing a pink scarf. In another SC we can barely see a little bit of the pink scarf when she's walking with????
    I wonder who she is with and what episode to look for this. Perhaps Kip during his 1on1?

Ok, because I'm computer illiterate I can't bring pictures into my posts so - in screencaps only, post #23, about halfway down - there's a picture of some guy kissing Jillian on a bridge - she's wearing a sleeveless dress, it's nighttime. Anyone have any idea of who this is and where?
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3465576;
    Ok, because I'm computer illiterate I can't bring pictures into my posts so - in screencaps only, post #23, about halfway down - there's a picture of some guy kissing Jillian on a bridge - she's wearing a sleeveless dress, it's nighttime. Anyone have any idea of who this is and where?

We believe this to be Reid given his watch and is in Spain

I would agree with that assessment.Same watch,hair,build everything.

I don't think it looks like Spain,but I don't know since I have never been to Spain.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3465582;
    I would agree with that assessment.Same watch,hair,build everything.

I don't think it looks like Spain,but I don't know since I have never been to Spain.
    Thanks for bringing that over - started going through the screencaps to see how many guys seemed to wear watches when I saw that and didn't remember it being discussed. - Tks again.