Page 11 of 668 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**No screencaps in here please**

I'm so impressed with what you guys have ID'd so far. I'm making my list for the next "Are these right for the update list?"

Just a word of caution: We'll probably lose all the SCs printed in this screen (meaning they'll probably get deleted).
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**No screencaps in here please**

I'm not sure where to put this because it isn't relevant to sleuthing, but I found it an interesting factoid: The blue-eyed crew out numbers the brown-eyed crew 2:1. I discovered 18 have blue eyes, 9 have brown eyes and 3 I placed in the hazel category because it was difficult to tell. So the odds run heavily in the favor of her choosing a blue-eyed man.

Reid seen on the Philadelphia rooftop has blue eyes.
    Wes who is perhaps in the F4 I placed in the hazel category.
    Sasha who is perhaps in the F4 has blue eyes.
    Kip who is perhaps in the F4 I placed in the hazel category.
    ETA: Jake (hotel hallway) who is perhaps F4 has blue eyes.

Those identified in the preview caps with the exception of Brian, Greg, Juan, Julien, Mark, Mike and Robby are all in the blue/hazel category. The other two with brown eyes are John P and Stephen - not yet identified.

This is not sleuthing in the classic sense, but made me wonder about the casting process.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 05-12-2009 at 11:48 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Just a request (actually a HUGE plea):

If you post an SC from ABC, can you please put a copy in the SCREENCAPS only thread? It would sure make it easier on everybody if we can say "Post #xxx in SC Thread" rather than having to look through 3 threads for shots which will probably end up deleted by moderators since they're not in the SC Thread. A bunch already disappeared.

eta: thanks, Capegal!
    Last edited by I'msotired; 05-12-2009 at 03:42 PM.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Premium Member

Please note the change in the thread title - you may now post screencaps in this thread as well as in the Screencaps only thread. Just remember no discussion in the Screencaps Only thread. Thanks.

FORT Fogey

Just wanted mention that the sc of jilli fingers enter twined and someone said it showed. Kip's watch....will on my HDTV big screen it looks like there is a fairly large scare on the back of his hand....just thought for future sluething it could be helpful

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3446444;
    Just wanted mention that the sc of jilli fingers enter twined and someone said it showed. Kip's watch....will on my HDTV big screen it looks like there is a fairly large scare on the back of his hand....just thought for future sluething it could be helpful
    ooohhh...this season's mole...

The cap of her walking in the greenish rain coat?

How do we know that's Kip's watch. I've seen the watch, but I haven't seen it in a sc where it also shows his face.
    Last edited by MissThing; 05-16-2009 at 06:10 AM.

How do we know that's Kip's watch. I've seen the watch, but I haven't seen it in a sc where it also shows his face.[/QUOTE]

I think Kip is wearing the exact same watch in his promo pic that is in that screencap so that is how they know it's his.
    Last edited by MissThing; 05-16-2009 at 06:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3446568;
    The cap of her walking in the greenish rain coat?
    I believe the screencap 4health is talking about is the one where Jillian is wearing the green plaid shirt where her fingers are intertwined with a guys... Kip's I suppose since the watch matches.