Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

There is also another pic of Jilly standing on what looks to be a parking lot with a railing around it....she is also sad...have we idrntified it? Could this be where she let's sasha go? I wish I could post pics

Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy4jet;3465447;
    There is also another pic of Jilly standing on what looks to be a parking lot with a railing around it....she is also sad...have we idrntified it? Could this be where she let's sasha go? I wish I could post pics
    I don't think so because she isn't wearing the same thing is she?

Atem, what episode does Sasha get sent home on the 1 on 1?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3465448;
    I don't think so because she isn't wearing the same thing is she?

Atem, what episode does Sasha get sent home on the 1 on 1?
    3rd episode. Before they go to Canada.

I don't know where that takes place or what happened, but that's not during the Sasha date.

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;3465412;
    That's my concern as well. He seems to be a terrific guy and HOT!, but maybe "Just not into" our Jilli. It's hard to tell just from the little we have seen in the first epi and from SCs. I'm a Reid fan but also like Kip and if he is F1, I would be happy, as long as he is "into" her.
    I think we all want to clearly see a match like a Trista/Ryan FINALLY! I hope all the extra time that was spent will pan out for her!

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;3465403;
    I don't know who the guy is. LOL! I'll definitely say that :-) Ha ha.

I just think the issue is the guys being ID'd in the other Seville photo and this one - and something being 'amiss' either in the ID of the guys in the two Seville SC's or in TPTB doing something with the guys to make them seem like different people.

I REALLY believe that with 3 DIFFERENT known cities so far, that the guys are in different places - and that we still have a 4th MIA city for the last guy. And I still think that 4th city may be the key to where the RC takes place.
    People have made a lot of suggestions about where the 4th city could be. My son just got back in March from a tour of Spain and his favourite city was Toledo and haven't seen that mentioned - just a thought. I'll do what I can to check out hotels in Toledo for places that look like the RC but I'm not very good at the searching and matching things.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by BachNoFoolMe;3465451;
    I think we all want to clearly see a match like a Trista/Ryan FINALLY! I hope all the extra time that was spent will pan out for her!
    Lord help me, but I want that EVERY season, particularly with the B/ettes (except I didn't care on Deanna's season- never liked her). Once again, we start a season with SCs showing that possibility and I get sucked right back down. :::sigh::::
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3465454;
    People have made a lot of suggestions about where the 4th city could be. My son just got back in March from a tour of Spain and his favourite city was Toledo and haven't seen that mentioned - just a thought. I'll do what I can to check out hotels in Toledo for places that look like the RC but I'm not very good at the searching and matching things.
    Au contraire! I look forward to your posts because you consistently catch things and point them out to us. Start your search!!!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3465449;
    3rd episode. Before they go to Canada.

I don't know where that takes place or what happened, but that's not during the Sasha date.

Hmmmmmmmm..ok.. thx...

Is that picture in the SC only thread? I'm not sure what picture you are talking about.....
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

This one??

“When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow