AND if it's Reid, here's the conversation I imagine:
    Jillian: "OMG, it's so steamy I can barely see you! Where are you?"
    Reid: "Everything's all right. I've got you. I'm right here."
    Ah yes, he's there in the mist......the Invisible Man
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3465293;
    But looking at this picture is Kip that into Jillian. I like Kip a lot but that is my concern about him.
    That's my concern as well. He seems to be a terrific guy and HOT!, but maybe "Just not into" our Jilli. It's hard to tell just from the little we have seen in the first epi and from SCs. I'm a Reid fan but also like Kip and if he is F1, I would be happy, as long as he is "into" her.

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3465360;
    I agree with this. I always thought the same thing with Trista too with Charlie and Ryan. I just hope Kiptyn is as into her as it seems she is into him quite a bit.
    The thing with Trista and Ryan is, I never saw Ryan as her best friend, they were too different. If you watched them, Trista was very very much into Ryan in a passionate way. It was just that what Ryan made her feel was different than what she was used to (ie Charlie types).

With Jill and Kip I sort of hope it's going to be the same way. I think Reid will be the best friend, I think they're very similar although we haven't seen much of him yet. And we know Jillian said last season she always wanted to be with her best friend, but I think Kip's going to change all of that. She's going to see she needs more than that. I think Kip will be the one that makes her feel differently, just like Ryan did with Trista. Kip's a little more reserved and laid back and will be good for Jillian. It seems like with him she works a little harder to win him over... which I think is good. I think those are the relationships that work out. It shouldn't be just one side trying to win the other over. Melissa never really made Jason work for it, she fell for him easy. And Molly made him earn it more. Jill and Kip will be a good healthy challenge for each other that hopefully will carry over into real life after all this. I saw the same thing with Jen and Andrew and Meredith and Ian and Andy and Tessa, yes i know they didn't work out in the long run but i'd call those successes because those were legitimate relationships that were at least given a shot.
    "You know Ryan as the firefighting athlete who won my heart on a television show. I know though, that it was not only my heart that was won. Millions of you fell for him, but not just for him - but for the hope of him." ~Trista~

Quote Originally Posted by dpao84;3465421;
    The thing with Trista and Ryan is, I never saw Ryan as her best friend, they were too different. If you watched them, Trista was very very much into Ryan in a passionate way. It was just that what Ryan made her feel was different than what she was used to (ie Charlie types).

With Jill and Kip I sort of hope it's going to be the same way. I think Reid will be the best friend, I think they're very similar although we haven't seen much of him yet. And we know Jillian said last season she always wanted to be with her best friend, but I think Kip's going to change all of that. She's going to see she needs more than that. I think Kip will be the one that makes her feel differently, just like Ryan did with Trista. Kip's a little more reserved and laid back and will be good for Jillian. It seems like with him she works a little harder to win him over... which I think is good. I think those are the relationships that work out. It shouldn't be just one side trying to win the other over. Melissa never really made Jason work for it, she fell for him easy. And Molly made him earn it more. Jill and Kip will be a good healthy challenge for each other that hopefully will carry over into real life after all this. I saw the same thing with Jen and Andrew and Meredith and Ian and Andy and Tessa, yes i know they didn't work out in the long run but i'd call those successes because those were legitimate relationships that were at least given a shot.
    Good observation!!! I really hope you are right. I can see the connection just from the screencaps we have of the two of them and I hope they are as good when we actually see them occur as they are in the screencaps. I like Reid too so if she falls for him instead, I know i will be happy either way.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Well, Jillian in the teleconference said that she still wants a 'best friend' so, we shall see.

Anyway, back to caps. I can't find that one that someone or cupcakes got for us showing that Sasha was cut in the episode 3.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3465236;
    Yes (I think I posted that back when it was happening, around April 14.) Callaghan Backcountry Lodge. Also the site of the outdoor cocktail party at an ice bar made by production. Really pretty.

They were at Emerald Lake on April 17, and Banff on April 18 (for the rose ceremony).
    It's really fun to see the locales you and others were posting about weeks ago being backed up now with SCs and personal photos of posters who have been there. This has been a really fun pre-season, and I love that we still don't know "whodunnit."
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3465431;
    Well, Jillian in the teleconference said that she still wants a 'best friend' so, we shall see.

Anyway, back to caps. I can't find that one that someone or cupcakes got for us showing that Sasha was cut in the episode 3.
    This one?
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3465435;
    This one?
    ! Yes, that one! I've been looking all over for it!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3465437;
    ! Yes, that one! I've been looking all over for it!
    So does that prove that Sasha was eliminated at his 1 on 1 date?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3465439;
    So does that prove that Sasha was eliminated at his 1 on 1 date?
    Yes. I believe he's cut then.