Thread: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Re: Bachelorette 5 **Screencap DISCUSSION Thread**

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3465360;
    I agree with this. I always thought the same thing with Trista too with Charlie and Ryan. I just hope Kiptyn is as into her as it seems she is into him quite a bit.
    Isn't the Kip edit so far that Jillian always seems to be chasing him? He's shown (so far) as a Graham, laid back, great looking, and Dee was always chasing Graham.

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3465372;
    What if the 'way too steamy' means just what it is; that the hot tub is so steamy they have a hard time seeing one another! Humorous situation.
    AND if it's Reid, here's the conversation I imagine:
    Jillian: "OMG, it's so steamy I can barely see you! Where are you?"
    Reid: "Everything's all right. I've got you. I'm right here."

Seem Jillian is quite into Ed and Wes to me. I don't see anything similar to other seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3465377;
    Isn't the Kip edit so far that Jillian always seems to be chasing him? He's shown (so far) as a Graham, laid back, great looking, and Dee was always chasing Graham.
    Yep. I know we only saw one episode so far, but it seemed like Kip hangs back and somewhat makes her go after him. I wish we would see him go after Jillian more. To me if he did, I would think he was more into her rather than the other way around. Perhaps we will see this; I'm hoping we will anyway.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3465384;
    Yep. I know we only saw one episode so far, but it seemed like Kip hangs back and somewhat makes her go after him. I wish we would see him go after Jillian more. To me if he did, I would think he was more into her rather than the other way around. Perhaps we will see this; I'm hoping we will anyway.
    Wasn't Andy always seeking Tessa more so than she was? I'll wait until more episodes to really see who's chasing who since it's only been one episode so far.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Ok, bringing this forward since people are questioning the fountain. If you look at these two posts I just did - there are two problems with the alternate fountain therory - one, you CANNOT attempt to match using allposters - and two, the lower def SC makes it hard to see the matching detail. Look at this first photo - for the detail - the smaller one taken from the other direction for the location of the midway 'ledge' in the water I refer to.

It really is the Maria Luisa Park.

And if you look at my first post with the pics I used to match - they are high def pics taken almost the same week and show the identical spouts jutting out of the tile here Spain. AndalucÃ*a. Seville. on Flickr - Photo Sharing! and they are slightly off center toward the fountain like in the SC, the tile, and the bushes at the right height, along with the ledge thing in the middle jutting out in the water (shown in the Jilli SC taken the other direction)

I am 100% sure it is Maria Luisa Parque. ( OP Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS** )

That ALLPOSTERS.com is NOT an actual image to match from - those are NOT identical to real images but are recreations/maniuplations of images.

You need to use images like the one I included - a flicker image the SAME week Spain. AndalucÃ*a. Seville. on Flickr - Photo Sharing! that shows the fountain OR other images - I found dozens...but do NOT use ALLPOSTERS that is NOT an exact photo but a manipulated image. It is NOT what the fountain I'm showing you looks like. In addition, there are DOZENS of fountains there. But really do NOT use that allposters to match. It's not accurate.

Here's another photo. While the fountain is off it clearly shows the dots of the spouts in the same spot on the top edge of the tile. Slightly off center of the top of the tile Alamy Images - Image Details AM7JC0 - Licensed This is an older picture than the other I used - which is why I used the other - so the hedges aren't the same height, plus the other image I used shows the exact same ledge in the water mid-way down the fountain (which the SC of Jilli is done to be at a different angle making the length/width look slightly different)

And here's another http://farm1.static.flickr.com/184/4...0c7f92.jpg?v=0

All of these also show the additional "layer' of higher hedges behind (even though only the first of the pics linked is taken almost the same week to show the same height) plus, you can see the cement "wall" a 'step' above the fountain with the bushes behind it if you compare the longer SC shot of Jilli in the fountain with these.

It IS the fountain at Maria Luisa Parque. I am 100% convinced.

It's the guy that I think is the issue.
    Last edited by Kikora; 05-23-2009 at 02:12 PM. Reason: fix link

Kikora - ITA - the locations, as far as I'm concerned is nailed - they guy is the ???? Positive that height wise it can't be Ed, body type doesn't seem to match Kip, Mike is a possibility if he's had hair cut, so who else - who can we eliminate and who are possibles?
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

He's face is too much in the shadow to tell who he is.

Only could be to me: Mike, Ed or possibly Robby?

Well, watches seem to be the big thing (and one of the few) to differentiate between the guys - we know pool guy doesn't have one on right wrist (not unusual so no big help) - except to say he's probably right-handed.
    "It's just a show" - let's try not to trash people - tptb do that very well all on their own they don't need our help!

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3465394;
    Kikora - ITA - the locations, as far as I'm concerned is nailed - they guy is the ???? Positive that height wise it can't be Ed, body type doesn't seem to match Kip, Mike is a possibility if he's had hair cut, so who else - who can we eliminate and who are possibles?
    I don't know who the guy is. LOL! I'll definitely say that :-) Ha ha.

I just think the issue is the guys being ID'd in the other Seville photo and this one - and something being 'amiss' either in the ID of the guys in the two Seville SC's or in TPTB doing something with the guys to make them seem like different people.

I REALLY believe that with 3 DIFFERENT known cities so far, that the guys are in different places - and that we still have a 4th MIA city for the last guy. And I still think that 4th city may be the key to where the RC takes place.